Kit's Power

Rock

Well, you can see it also here:

http://www.hkml.net/...stpost#lastpost

Really, it doesn´t matter to me too much... after all... I have the model in my shelf!! cool.gif

But it serves me as a lesson: Always upload the pictures watermarked!! dry.gif

Edited by cool8or

Pretty much Standard Operating Procedure for recasters isn't it? Obviously if there's something we don't know and the masters were sold to this outfit I'll retract my statement, but looks like like straight up recasting to me. just goes to show you, if you make something awesome, they will copy it.

Hahaha! Great!

Since my kit is the only one 100% finished, It's not so strange that many people use my pictures as reference... Let's see what will happen when other genius modellers finish their kits!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, at least they will stop using my pictures.

The color scheme is interesting, but I would have preferred other colors in some details

Edited by cool8or

If you guys want this deleted, I'll delete it. But I feel like it's something that's gonna keep popping up. Unless we can find a way to stop them then anyone that can type Macross on eBay will be able to find this. Maybe we should stop providing links or something.

I like the fact that the info that this is a recast house cheating our members is available. Maybe links to the legit source for these kits through the approved sellers as an option might be a good way to go? Like Don't buy from site www dot jerkysaurus d oit crom , they are available for pre-order on castings from: (insert correct ssm link here?)

Edited by Ghadrack