Question for the Mods

Hey there Mods. I was wondering if it would be OK to start a non-Macross artwork thread and, if so, what would be the best place to put it. I spend a lot of time in the Fan works thread and I know that many of the contributors there do more than Macross-related stuff. So I thought it would be cool to have an o/t art thread where we can showcase our other works. I mean, if we can have threads on cars and, of all things, wrestling, and art-related thread is much less o/t than those (especially since a majority of the work that we do is still anime/manga/sci-fi related).

Anyhow, I was thinking it would go into the Fan Works section just because it seems like the closest fit, but I was hoping to get your approval and input before going ahead and doing it.

The title of the thread is probably the most obvious way to decide where a thread goes.

Examples:

VF-1 fanart -> Faworks

Robotech Art -> Anime and Other

Macross and Robotech Art -> Fanworks

MW members' non macross fanart -> Anime and others

MW members' Macross and misc -> Fanworks

As long as there's a chance of it being Macross related then it can stay in the Fanworks section. It's the same rules for non graphic fan works. If someone starts a thread based on MW Member's non Macross fan fiction then it would have to be moved to Anime and Sci-Fi section.