MPC alpha preordering

eyesonme78

Hi guys any one wana get MPC alphas? my retailer here have some connections maybe could get some she told me will be herein december about the same time as optimus prime what you guys think ? :) if you guys want can get discounts with more people ordering in advance she can bargain :p save more money :p PM me or email me :) for more informations :)but however if you preoreder it means it's confirmed already :) no going back on words :) i have got mine preordered :0 and are working towards that :p

well guys i understand but for my retailer i can trust her about this things but then it doesn't mean you preorder it's going to be paying money first :0 well you pay only when stocks arrived which is at the end of december she has already confirmed that with me :) and also one thing :) she said it's going to be 130-140 SGD$ which means in current conversion rates of 1.73 about 80 USD$ and well with more she can bargain about it :) means lower prices and more savings :) and well i do not have the pic yet but i am trusting her about it cause i have got my 1j form her as promised she has got me mine and she did it befoe the valk reached US :) well guys toynami well at times do not give very accurate informations :) you guys should know that :) well just give it a trust :) nothing to lost right onyl pay when stocks arrived in december right ? :)

7"? wow thats pretty..tiny.

True. Personally I'm gonna wait to see the reviews for Toyami's Alpha Fighter.

...and I guess it's only seven inches because the Beta Fighter add on will be HUGE.

:blink::ph34r:

after the BS I went thru on my preorder with Rick, I will more than willing to wait. Toynami is simply evil. I should have never gone with them on the VFs. The 1/48s are the way to go. Now who is going to 1/48 Alphas? Any confirmation there is a beta link up?

You don't want to be an early adopter of the first of a line of variable toys, especially one from Toynami and Harmony Gold. Preordering Scott Bernard for retail price is a waste of money. This toy is not going to be rare. It's not going anywhere.

edit: and there will be something wrong with the first one that'll get fixed in the later Alphas. I remember somebody, Tom or Steve saying there will be a Beta and the Alpha was designed with the Beta in mind.

Edited by Legioss

i don't wanna moan oevr it when there is not stocks left for grabbing :) so i am acting now :)

Yeah, I'm sure the MPC Alpha will be in high demand, like the MPC Verytech was. They hyped and hyped and hyped and hyped it, and what happened?, they were readily available anywhere you looked.

Bide your time man, these things will be on the $25.00 clearance rack before long.

The only problem with expecting these to hit the bargin bin within a few months is that save for the 300 dollars a pop Gakkens they have no competition, unlike the MPC VF-1, which had to compete with bandai reissues and 1/60th yamato valks

1) How is it that your "friend" hasn't heard that these will be comming out in '04 and not Dec. '03? That's been out for awhile.

2) How is she going to offer us a discount? It was my understanding that Toynami/HG engaged in a form of price fixing in which retailers (at least on the interent) had to sell at 79.99, just like before.

3) How is it that your friend is going to get these in Dec., AND sell them at a discount, thus doing two impossible things?

4) Your friend needs to do more research before she thinks seriously of opening an internet business.

No offense intended...that's just how I see it.

Its old news that Toynami Alpha has been delayed to early spring '04. Most of the US sellers received actual notice from Toynami regarding this delay and reasones.

If the seller in Singapore has special "Magic" to sell TOynami Alpha. More power to you.......