Anime Export web store

warrhead

Hi, has anyone else here bought toys through them before? I pre-paid for a YF-29 a looooooong time ago, and just expected them to ship it when it arrived. They didn't, and so I found on their website that shipping needs to be requested, so I requested shipping, which immediately changed the shipping status to "locked" whatever that means. Now, over a month later I still haven't gotten my YF and the shipping status still says locked. I have tried on multiple occaisions to cantact them with no response from them thus far...

What should/can I do?

Don't think so. Certainly hope not, I have a few expensive pre-orders with them.

My YF-29 was ordered through them and arrived just fine.

Maybe try contacting them through facebook , unless you're one of the 8 remaining people on the planet who don't have a facebook. ;)

there are eight of us!?! :o:lol:

@ OP - hope you get to settle you problem with AE... get your money back at least. :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

Protip: Never do business with someone who charges you "before" something ships.

That would preclude a lot of businesses, considering most retailers expect you to pay for stuff before they send it to you. ;)

Edited by anime52k8

Well, I think most businesses take your account information but don't actually "charge" the account until the item actually ships. At least, that's usually how it goes with my e-transactions. Who knows, maybe I'm being charged up-front and don't even know it...

Well, I think most businesses take your account information but don't actually "charge" the account until the item actually ships. At least, that's usually how it goes with my e-transactions. Who knows, maybe I'm being charged up-front and don't even know it...

From my experience, most places will pull the item off the shelf and get it ready to ship, but don't actually send it out the door until they've been payed. now if your saying before it ships from the manufacturer to the retailer then yeah.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curios to know also, I have never done any business with them in the past. I would just like to know who to avoid.

I am not sure how you paid for it, but I would open a dispute with whomever was the payment processor ie: Bank/CC/Paypal.

• 5 years later...

jumping on old thread, I have a year old pre-order which is out of stock on website, but says awaiting stock, numerous attempts to customer service have fallen on death ears. What are my options? Any other way to contact someone to get some info / traction on my issue? Thanks.

Will see if AE delivers the MG Hazel i ordered...does anyone hv experience leaving goods with AE for a significant period, before pulling the trigger to ship?

I was going to get the HMR missile Regults to ship together initially, but since i passed em, i am not sure if i would want to wait half a year for a possibility of another pre-order to ship together... 

AE is fine to preorder from most times assuming you know what you want.  having thier customer service respond to you wiht just one attempt sometimes (most times) is almost impossible.  that being said most of my experience with issues is years old.  their new person aiko matsumoto is more responsive than who i've dealt with in the past (erika sato).  she didn't quite fix the issue i had but she tried.  luckily i was able to resolve it on my end (shipping issue, they shipped to an old address not the one requested it be shipped to).