New project

Maiden Japan

I began designing this for two weeks now.

It is non- transforming fighter only display piece. It will come with display stand.(not the flex stand you see)

It is still pending whether this will be an actual product or not.

But I'd like to know any suggestion or comments.

febf397f.jpg

01f4d961.jpg

b662fab4.jpg

d95c4830.jpg

80a7b545.jpg

d2f8722c.jpg

37237f59.jpg

Edited by Maiden Japan

I had two suggestions, but it was only because the other pictures weren't loading.

That was:

1) Order for different fighters (1S, 1J, 1A and maybe even a 1D). But I saw you did that when the other pictures loaded.

2) Cocpit. Again, this was resolved once the slow pictures (It's more like MY slow internet) materialized. :)

Question. Is the canopy on the final going to be "clear" or painted plastic? And does the canopy close with the pilot still in the cockpit or does the pilot have to be removed from the cockpit? If the pilot remains in the cockpit, then a clear canopy might add a lot of feel to this toy. If the pilot has to be removed, then a clear cockpit would be awesome, but a painted canopy would work just as well.

The stand is a great touch too.

Size wise, are these going to be about 3 - 4 inches long?

They'd be a great compliment to a display.

I would buy several of these, depending which Valks you'd make.

They look fantastic. Great work, as always!

Sincerely, this is faaaaar better than Hasegawa version, even than Tanmen's. Let's see:

thmvf101.jpg 6578923.jpg

Your version is more proportionate than the others, is more harmonic, and more cute!!. So I'm very interested in YOUR version!!! Please keep us informed!!

Edited by cool8or

The only things missing are the landing gears. To save money, plug-in landing gears could do. Other than that, the sculpt looks great!

If the toy is going to come with a flight stand, I think smoke trails that plug into the feet would look cool. I don't think any VF toy has ever done that before.

My final suggestion would be optional stickers. All canon markings should already be painted on the toy, but give the buyer some purely optional stickers if he/she wants. For example: a HUD sticker that shows a chibi Regult or Glaug, a UN Spacy logo with a kite line attached to make it a true "flying kite," or a chibi Misa sticker for Hikaru, or a chibi Milia sticker for Max, or a chibi steak sticker for Kakizaki. It's supposed to be a fun toy, so have fun with it. ;)

• 5 months later...

This is way cool. Great work on it. I'd really like to see the VT and VE variants.

Are you planning on a single body design with the A,J,S, Strike, VT, and VE parts as options? Maybe offer the basic VF-1A kit and then an "options kit" with different heads, strike parts, VT, and VE parts?

• 2 months later...