Select Gall Force Scans

Barpharanges

Thought any fans of Gall Force would like to see these model sheets I scanned. A recent Gall Force thread had a request for these designs, so rather than re-animate a dead thread, I'll make a new one. I also have scans ready of the STRUGGLE Suit (emergency power armour for downed BALSAMs) if you guys wish to see them.

The War Craft BREAKER;

Breaker01.jpg

Breaker02.jpg

The BREAKER's cockpit entry and display;

Breaker03.jpg

Breaker04.jpg

The Starfighter BALSAM;

Balsam04.jpg

Balsam07.jpg

Balsam06.jpg

The BALSAM cockpit;

Balsam05.jpg

Enjoy!

Heck Yah I want to see the emergency powered suit! And any other cool mecha that are in your artbook!!

And GobotFool, that'd be sweet if there was a Hoverbike/Power Armor in Gall Force. I dont know if there is or not.. Can anyone else verify? Betcha your thinking of Megazone 23 Part II, or something like that though. Thats the only Hoverbike I can think of that turns into a robot...

-BEN-MAN-

Actually, my scanner isn't working either. I'm in the middle of a move... But I will try to scan some more designs at an outside source. By the way, there is a transforming hoverbike called JET BLOWGUN, whose wacky transformation will blister the inner thighs of the driver...

I eventually would like to scan all the Gall Force Mecha I have model sheets of, so everyone else can see. I managed to buy three Gall Force artbooks for a mere $5CDN each years ago, and have never seen them again. I have no idea of the true name of the book I am scanning, but the english fine print reads;

GALLFORCE/ETERNAL STORY/THE FIGHTING GALLENT GIRLS and a stylized blue JET BLOWGUN with Rumy piloting adorns the front cover. The rear cover has a stylized blue Breakthrough bouncer BRONZ-D. This book has everything! Early designs, Key animation, Charactor and Mechanical model sheets, the full(!) storyboard, Location Designs for Chaos and even size comparison charts for all ships and mecha.

It might help if I actually post the pics, eh? :blink:

Here is the "ejection seat" for the BALSAM starfighter, the STRUGGLE Suit;

The ejection proccess;

Struggle01.jpg

Struggle02.jpg

The Suit itself;

Struggle03.jpg

Struggle04.jpg

Struggle05.jpg

The "cockpit" of the suit;

Struggle06.jpg

Enjoy!

I'll try to get some more scanned soon.

@Kong;

I do have Model Sheets of the WASP, but I am not familiar with the name TORNATO. Can you tell me where in the series it shows up?

By the way, for clairity, here is a partial list of names for the Solnoid mecha seen in the first OVA;

Star Fighter BRANCH- Lufy's first craft, with the nifty forward section escape pod.

Star Fighter VINE- The boxy fighters that Lufy rams in the STARLIEF's rear hanger.

Star Fighter STEM- Briefly seen leaving the STARLIEF's top hanger.

STRUGGLE Suits- Short range power armour. Also an escape system for the BALSAM.

Breakthrough Bouncer BRONZ-D - Semi-autonomous robot. Can be piloted, but wasn't in the OVA.

Star Fighter BALSAM- Nasty fighter with a STRUGGLE suit escape system. See above for scans.

JET BLOWGUN- Transformable Jet bike/power armour.

War Craft BREAKER- Kinda like a limb-less robot/fighter jet with VTOL.

Also seen (but I can't find the name) were;

A different type of Breakthrough Bouncer used by anotion faction of Solnoids.

2 different types of VTOL transporters.

And the Second OVA;

Star Fighter WASP- Lufy gets to fly one of these. Based on the BALSAM Star fighter.

Star Fighter MOSQUITO- An "F-19 Stealth fighter" nailed to a platform with two boarding torpedos :lol:

Breakthrough Bouncer DETONATOR- Cyborgs pilot these as giant power armour.

STRUGGLE Suit- An up-graded power armour based on the first series STRUGGLE suit.

STRUGGLE DIVER- A re-entry capable partially transformable power armour.

Breakthrough Bouncer BRONZ-X -Up-graded BRONZ-D from the first series.

I do not have the space to host all these scans, nor the time to scan them all at once, but if there are any of the above you would like to see, post here and tell me. I will try to post as much as I can. Also, the PARANOID troops are dead ringers for the Inbit/Invid from Mospeada, so if any Mospeada fans wish to see slightly transformable Inbits, just let me know.

the Tornato was the bad ass fighter lufy flew on the 3rd ova can't remember the name of that one off hand. she flew it at then when both fleets engaged for the final battle. She flew into the hanger of one of the Paroniod ships and killed it from the inside out. I think it's like a heavy fighter from the looks of it. I had 4 masive guns on it. hope that helps.. if you still don't know i'll look around see if i can find it on a web site.

Kong

P.S.

oh i'd love to see your Wasp pics. Thats my favorite fighter on the series, then the Tornato.

Man, I want to see a pic of the JET BLOWGUN!! That sounds sweet! I had no idea there was such a thing in Gall Force!

-BEN-MAN-

Thats a handy link, Kong. Thank you. I've had no time to scan more model sheets as of yet, but I will soon. And the JET BLOWGUN will be one of them...

Sweet! Awesome Barpharanges! You are the Duke Of MacrossWorld, you are A # 1 ^___^

-BEN-MAN-

I really miss watching that Gall Force movie - first time I saw it was on Sci-Fi. The same went for Tenchi Muyo.

I really like the Balsam craft. Excellent design. Would make a great valkyrie...

But, I figure no one here wants to talk with me. Sorry I'm intruding...-_-

Edited by CaptRico

@CaptRico

Your not intruding, and I'd like to talk to you....

Gall Force designs are a great example of what I like about mecha. I will scan the size comp. chart as well. Man, I'm gonna break the spine of this book :lol: