First Unread Post Button

I've been on this board for over a year now and since the last upgrade, I have failed to notice the little orange button next to a topic's title that will take you to the first unread post. The thing is so small, that I really didn't give it a second look. It's only been up until recently that I actually stopped to find out what it's for. All this time, I kept saying to myself, "I'm tired of trying to find the last post I read." The button was there all this time! Shameful, I know...

Anyway, is there a way we can make the button a little easier to see and/or PRESS? It's tiny and obscure. Perhaps moving it to the right side of the topic title and expanding its size would be a useful modification to the board's overall look. Thanks!

Don't you guys use the "view new content" next to that orange button?

Pressing any of the links to new topics in the page it leads to automatically takes you to the first unread post in a topic.

Don't you guys use the "view new content" next to that orange button?

Pressing any of the links to new topics in the page it leads to automatically takes you to the first unread post in a topic.

It took me a minute to find out what you were talking about, but I see it now. The problem with that button is that it doesn't filter out the different forums. There are some forums that I never visit because I'm not interested in seeing what's in there. Just not what I'm looking for, to be honest.

What I'm talking about, though is a button near the thread's topic title in the sub-forum that will just take you to the last unread post inside of the thread. I don't want to have to sift through threads that I don't care for.

It took me a minute to find out what you were talking about, but I see it now. The problem with that button is that it doesn't filter out the different forums. There are some forums that I never visit because I'm not interested in seeing what's in there. Just not what I'm looking for, to be honest.

That's easy. You simply don't click the links for the forums you're not interested in (heck, ignore all the topics that you're uninterested in.)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on this board for over a year now and since the last upgrade, I have failed to notice the little orange button next to a topic's title that will take you to the first unread post. The thing is so small, that I really didn't give it a second look. It's only been up until recently that I actually stopped to find out what it's for. All this time, I kept saying to myself, "I'm tired of trying to find the last post I read." The button was there all this time! Shameful, I know...

Anyway, is there a way we can make the button a little easier to see and/or PRESS? It's tiny and obscure. Perhaps moving it to the right side of the topic title and expanding its size would be a useful modification to the board's overall look. Thanks!

Wow, that's actually great! I had never noticed it either, thanks a lot! ^_^