Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

I'm actually pretty interested in what the 19P head will look like, seeing as it has a large visor component with a lot of detail/optical greeble going on. Also it'll be my chance to get me a cannon-fodder-YF-19ish shaped yammie (not sure if the P is CF, never saw M7 - but i do collect CF yammies) without paying the crazy prices for current YF-19 (or the BoP/Double nuts for that matter).

Just the really mall grainy ones on the first page of the F or S. There is a better one of the P though. Very strange at the utter lack of pictures of all the upcoming releases 19F/S/P and the 17.

Chris

Looking at these pics has me thinking they got the YF-21 wrong and it should be the shade of the VF-19. I'm guessing they'll make the VF-19 brighter than it should be.

I toss back and forth but right now want the VF-19P more than the VF-19F more than the VF-19S. I was just waiting a pre-Whale Blood/Pollen VF-19P but now I could see both.

If Graham says it's around late October to early November, I would be expecting photos to pop up around the start of October, which means it's around two weeks away.

This is just my big hunch, though.

If it's around late October/early November then HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY TO ME. V.2 VF-25 and VF-19S at the same time!

If you think the USD is weak now, just wait, it will continue to get weaker until it finally gets dropped globally as a reserve currency. On topic, I can't wait for the "F" variant to come out, I hope Yamato is planning to release this in a more realistic, real world paint scheme.

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

If you think the USD is weak now, just wait, it will continue to get weaker until it finally gets dropped globally as a reserve currency. On topic, I can't wait for the "F" variant to come out, I hope Yamato is planning to release this is a more realistic. real world paint scheme.

-Kyp

I would definitely want one like that and there are plenty neat ones to choose from in the VMF book

If you think the USD is weak now, just wait, it will continue to get weaker until it finally gets dropped globally as a reserve currency. On topic, I can't wait for the "F" variant to come out, I hope Yamato is planning to release this is a more realistic. real world paint scheme.

-Kyp

And replaced by what? The yuan is completely pegged to the dollar and the Euro is in free fall and in danger of complete collapse.

If the world's economy gets to the point where the dollar is no longer the defacto standard, than we'll all have much more to worry about than what our toys cost. :rolleyes: