1/48 Dengeki Clear Super Parts

the machine boy

I had put up a set late last year on eBay, and was asking $40 for it as the starting bid. They didn't sell. As far as how limited they are, that's hard to say. They were produced, I think, according to how many orders Yamato received from the Dengeki Hobby mag offer. They could only be ordered in Japan. Not sure if you knew this or not, or if you were one of the members here who participated, but members got them through a member living in Japan who was gracious enough to order them for us and ship them outside of Japan when he got them.

Now, the 1/60 clear parts, I need those. I missed out when they could be found on eBay awhile back. Those were Yamato web-exclusives, I think.

I had put up a set late last year on eBay, and was asking $40 for it as the starting bid. They didn't sell. As far as how limited they are, that's hard to say. They were produced, I think, according to how many orders Yamato received from the Dengeki Hobby mag offer. They could only be ordered in Japan. Not sure if you knew this or not, or if you were one of the members here who participated, but members got them through a member living in Japan who was gracious enough to order them for us and ship them outside of Japan when he got them.

Now, the 1/60 clear parts, I need those. I missed out when they could be found on eBay awhile back. Those were Yamato web-exclusives, I think.

Thanks for the info, just what I was looking for. And sorry for the late reply.