Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm the bald guy in the front row, between the lead singer Miki and right side guitarist Ruki

man, you go to a lot of concerts. i also saw you post photos backstage at another concert and another concert with you in the pic. you're right in front in this one!!!

damn! she got that scream down. took me back a bit...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

man, you go to a lot of concerts. i also saw you post photos backstage at another concert and another concert with you in the pic. you're right in front in this one!!!

damn! she got that scream down. took me back a bit...

Not backstage. Those were after the show when they come out, close up the merch booth, and chat with the fans for a while.

EDIT- Here's a pic of Ayano (left side guitarist) and me showing off our tattoo work after that show.

post-12411-0-44425700-1421633293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jefuemon

On a very sad note.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-18/ghost-in-the-shell-singer-origa-passes-away/.83416

Ghost in the Shell Singer Origa Passes Away

Voice actress Jenya reported on her official Twitter account that singer Origa (birth name Ol'ga Yakovleva) passed away on Saturday due to lung cancer. She was 44 years old.

Russian-born Origa first came to Japan in 1991 on a home-stay program, and made her major debut in Japan in 1995 under the EMI Music Japan label. She performed theme songs for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society, Fantastic Children, and Princess Arete. She also performed the hymn singing voice for the character Kanon in Gust and KOEI Tecmo Games' Ar nosurge PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita video game, which shipped in Japan last year.

Origa attended Vancouver's Anime Revolution convention last August as a guest.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Not backstage. Those were after the show when they come out, close up the merch booth, and chat with the fans for a while.

EDIT- Here's a pic of Ayano (left side guitarist) and me showing off our tattoo work after that show.

that's awesome! great to see you're having a good time in Japan.

kpop

Taetiseo " Whisper" (English subs)

http://youtu.be/s9jAaEEHmEE

"From the dawn of time we came, moving silently down through the centuries. Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now."

"I have something to say: It's better to burn out than to fade away!"

"We're in the Highlands. Where else? Darting down the mountainside, the sun is shining. It's not cold. You've got your sheepskins on, and the boots I made for you. Good night, my bonny Heather."

Guest davidwhangchoi

80's sound. it's a mix of New Order and something.

Gemini Club - "Sparklers"

Song is growing on me: who are they? i don't know either but it's from a game (watchdogs).

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

"This music is slow and fat." - Beavis & Butt-head

for some reason hearing crowbar songs brought to mind King's X, my bass players favorite 90's band:

Guest davidwhangchoi

oldies:

Righteous Brothers (post Phil Spector)

live

rare uncut intro version

Phil Spector stuff:

the making of/studio rehearsal

Edited by davidwhangchoi