LEGS!!

BUTTDANCE!!

See, even when I did listen to more kpop and jpop, I trended toward the stuff that sounded unique. I almost never listed to girl groups, because they always seemed to be the most generically manufactured. I mean, sure, the girls in Kara are gorgeous, and they do move their hips in a most inviting manner. I'll even grant you that Mister is a pretty catchy song. But songs, even acts like that, are a dime a dozen, and the main reason I got out of kpop.

Put another way, watch the videos on Youtube with the volume turned down while listening to something else. Same gorgeous women, and none of the filler.

I love ya, man...but why don't you ever post GOOD music...?

OK, we get that A7 likes old-school rock, and we've got some metal heads here. What do you like (besides kpop)?

At the risk of totally not fitting in, I'll go out on a limb and admit that I think former Fall Out Boy frontman Patrick Stump's solo stuff is probably some of the best new music I've heard in awhile.

OK, we get that A7 likes old-school rock, and we've got some metal heads here. What do you like (besides kpop)?

I like, erm, OLDER school...

I also like '90s girl-rock:

(Incidentally...and I think I've mentioned this before...the violinist kissed me once. I was quite thrilled.)

Edited by Gubaba

Time for some real music.

Sure. If you're into metal. I've always though Iron Maiden, especially, to be very talented.

Just not something I'd listen to on a regular basis.

On another note, these guys have a new album coming out at the end of the month.

Edited by mikeszekely

this pleases me greatly. ^_^

Me too.

Although I never really noticed it until I was watching those Youtube videos I linked, but Gabe Saporta looks kinda like Jamie Kennedy, except with dark hair and not a washed-up has-been.

After four decades and 50 million albums sold worldwide, Judas Priest will be retiring once their Epitaph World Tour comes to a close this December. In the meantime, here they are performing two of their greatest hits with contestant James Durbin on American Idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USyQWzUcUI&hd=1

Judas Priest was on American Idol??!

Now I've really seen it all.

Gubaba, whey is it when you posted "LEGS!!!" did Billy Gibbons, Frank Beard, and Dusty Hill come to mind? ;)B))

3 Days Grace "Break"

The Doobie Bros. "Listen to the Music"-one time when I waiting for my order at Sonic, they were playing the dance mix for this song. I just about went into orbit; I WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR OF ALBUM ROCK!!! If you don't like it, I can tell you what to kiss.

Jesus, I can't freaking stand dance mixes. It freaking makes me want to go find the DJ and kill him. Probably the reason why I don't go to clubs.

The Doobie Bros. "Listen to the Music"-one time when I waiting for my order at Sonic, they were playing the dance mix for this song. I just about went into orbit; I WORSHIP AT THE ALTAR OF ALBUM ROCK!!! If you don't like it, I can tell you what to kiss.

Jesus, I can't freaking stand dance mixes. It freaking makes me want to go find the DJ and kill him. Probably the reason why I don't go to clubs.

:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-XZXqrxz6I

Edited by anime52k8

I don't mind being stuck in the 80's at times......

Did 80's Aussie pub rock ever get better than H&C?

INXS, Oils, The Church, Badseeds, Died Pretty, Triffids, Go-Bees, Cold Chisel... AC/DC were probably doing stadiums by then.

Not sure anything can top Mark with his head in a fridge screaming "YOU DON'T MAKE ME FEEL...." at the top of his lungs on stage. B)) Nah, not even his bro's three piece.

If anyone ever, and I mean ever makes a dance mix of a Queen song, I will personally draw and quarter them!!! If Queen is serious of coming out with a new album, I hope they give Paul Rogers another call. God, can he pull the classic Queen stuff off.

"Under Pressure"

"Princes of the Universe"

"The Show Must Go On"

"One Vision"

"Bohemian Rhapsody"

"Fat Bottomed Girls"

"Radio Gaga"

"Killer Queen"

"Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

"You're My Best Friend"

Don't knock ZZTop, guys. Billy Gibbons can play a real bastard as himself on BONES! B))

Edited by Wanzerfan