That's nice, have some bass cannon.

Nice, bit like old school london garage in slow motion.

Unrelated, some kid who spend to much time in a gym going crazy on a few buckets.

Oh Hell yeah!!!!

Recorded live at First Avenue and 7th Street Entry, Minneapolis, MN, 1987. And yes, I've been there several times.

frakk dubstep you say?

Wub wub wub mofo.

You know, even my love for Touhou is not enough to get me to love dubstep. (Maybe tolerate it... maybe)

Don't mind me, just going link the same piece in a different flavor.

lol.

Edited by shiroikaze

Just rented the spanish film "The Skin I Live In" and while I wasn't crazy about it, the movie did have both an excellent score and introduced me to a track by Danish artist Trentemøller called Shades of Marble. Awesome stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPnF22b4GI

Check out his albums "Into the Great Wide Yonder" and "The Last Resort". Really, really good electronica.

It could be nightcore. :o

What the hell is nightcore? All YT shows me is page after page of anime-picture vids.

So here's some hardcore instead!

What the hell is nightcore? All YT shows me is page after page of anime-picture vids.

Nightcore are sped up remixes of songs with high BPM and high pitch voices. YV generally use an anime-picture as cover art. Sound is a bit similar to happy hardcore.

An example:

Edited by Bri

Nightcore are sped up remixes of songs with high BPM and high pitch voices. YV generally use an anime-picture as cover art. Sound is a bit similar to happy hardcore.

I kinda get sick of these reused sounds with new labels. Nightcore IS Happy Hardcore. Pretty much inside and out. It's just like when all those kids in the early 2000's were into "psy-trance" which was really just Goa from back in the early 90's. Also, that eye of the tiger track was easily more endearing then noise that is most Dub Step.

I kinda get sick of these reused sounds with new labels. Nightcore IS Happy Hardcore. Pretty much inside and out. It's just like when all those kids in the early 2000's were into "psy-trance" which was really just Goa from back in the early 90's. Also, that eye of the tiger track was easily more endearing then noise that is most Dub Step.

Dunno, what's in a name. For me nightcore just is a particular way of remixing songs, not a music genre. It's sounds also a bit different from the way I remember happy hardcore to be. But then I'm getting old, heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB5ViE86UEM

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuTj2vbec3s

Edited by Bri

Check out his albums "Into the Great Wide Yonder" and "The Last Resort". Really, really good electronica.

I've checked out "Yonder" and it's not bad. I'm definitely inclined to seek out more from Trentemoller. He's got a good sound.

Dunno, what's in a name. For me nightcore just is a particular way of remixing songs, not a music genre. It's sounds also a bit different from the way I remember happy hardcore to be. But then I'm getting old, heh

I guess you could say the difference is the influence of the productions. The "nightcore" stuff is obviously influenced by Trance production techniques, just sped up to a ridiculous degree. The older Happy Hardcore is influenced by early house and drum n bass (the hats mostly) productions from the early 90's.

My friends from L.A. just finished a tour in Indonesia, and they were featured on TV there.

The Iron Maidens (World's Only Female Tribute to Iron Maiden)

A Iron Maiden female tribute band doing an acoustic cover of Wasted Years on Indonesian tv?

One thinks sometimes that one has seen it all, and then I realize that I really haven't :D

• 2 weeks later...

I once told my girlfriend that I had suicidal tendencies. She freaked out, saying I needed to go to the doctor right away and get help.

http://youtu.be/fadfWRl8Q_E

I told her, "yeah, they're a great band! You should listen to them!"

She was unamused.....

Catchy.

I'm so far behind on MLP episodes, but I don't want to skip right to the season finally though. it feels like I'm somehow breaking continuity if I don't watch each episode in order.

:edit:

Wait, TWILIGHT SPARKLE HAS A BROTHER?!? when the hell did this happen?!?!

Edited by anime52k8

I've recently watched the second season of "Life on Mars" (UK version). Gene Hunt and this song just lodged themselves in to my memory.

Edited by Bri