I didn't even know Elite Force were still around. I see they've decided to fold Dub Step (ugh) into their sound.

Yeah, Captain America's not as good as some of his older stuff... but there's no official music video for "Unsung Hero".

Dubstep? No thanks. It sounds like a beatboxer with Tourette's who's singing and recording in a metal scrap-filled mixing drum of a concrete mixer truck that's been parked next to a flatulent dinosaur.

Edited by 343sqn

"The distance between our worlds, is measured by the intensity of the Echo of our voices. But what brings us together is the sense that they both cherish each other, Love."

Edited by Old_Nash

I have something beautiful to share with you all. Just a handful,

http://youtu.be/aVhrYF0QvOo

http://youtu.be/F8OO2Aa5izo

Bah, two video limit and locked repeated posts. Dangit! I wanted to share all of these via embedding :(

Linking will just have to do...

Radical Dreamers (Quintet)

Final Fantasy Suite

Super Mario Galaxy - Wind Garden

Silent Hill 2 - Theme of Laura (Try to ignore that tiny moment at the 2:19 mark btw.)

Anyway, enjoy. I'm sure all of you will.

Edited by shiroikaze

Dubstep? No thanks. It sounds like a beatboxer with Tourette's who's singing and recording in a metal scrap-filled mixing drum of a concrete mixer truck that's been parked next to a flatulent dinosaur.

That's nice, have some bass cannon.