1/48 Lancer Resin Kit Pre-Order

THOR

Awesome stuff. Looks very accurate to what is on t.v. As for the question of pilot, no pilot, I thought it was a drone also, and the "cockpit" simply held all the flight, nav, and computer components.

time for an update. i'm ready to start making molds of all the parts minus the main body. it and the cockpit pieces should arrive in 2-3 weeks. i'll post pics this weekend if i get any progress. only thing i got to do is pick up my old cj3a jeep Saturday.

• 1 month later...

time for an update. i'm ready to start making molds of all the parts minus the main body. it and the cockpit pieces should arrive in 2-3 weeks. i'll post pics this weekend if i get any progress. only thing i got to do is pick up my old cj3a jeep Saturday.

Bump-o-rama............

Looks like I found the thread. Not sure why I couldn't find it before.

In any case, any news, pictures, updates?

Progress is slow due to moving my casting department from my kitchen to my second bedroom which is also bursting at the seams with model kits. My best guess is mid-February when you can expect kits of this. That's when I'll have money to finish & box 20 kits. I want to have this and a few other kits done by Wonderfest.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been working a lot over the weekends. I'm finally getting back in the saddle for this. Expect pics this weekend.

Hopefully you will like my landing gear and cockpit.

Reworked the vernier? thrusters to match the 1/48 Hase kit.

Had to thicken up the radar "wing" and will have to throw in a rod the keep it from drooping on you.

Edited by THOR

I've been working a lot over the weekends. I'm finally getting back in the saddle for this. Expect pics this weekend.

Hopefully you will like my landing gear and cockpit.

Reworked the vernier? thrusters to match the 1/48 Hase kit.

Had to thicken up the radar "wing" and will have to throw in a rod the keep it from drooping on you.

ooooooo me likey. Might have to up my order :)

Edited by Heavy Melder

Jasonc,

I could print my design in 1/60 for you to do with as you please. IScustom I think could do the same.

post-1862-0-70013100-1330479314_thumb.jpg

woops...teaser

If you were to do that, that'd be great. Are you able to scale it down like that? I sent you a pm, but I think I wrote it not reading your post correctly. Anyways, I'll talk to you there. And for this teaser, it looks to be a very promising piece. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Jasonc,

I could print my design in 1/60 for you to do with as you please. IScustom I think could do the same.

post-1862-0-70013100-1330479314_thumb.jpg

woops...teaser

Great to hear the update. Actually my work on the 1/48 line is also 90% complete. Think it is good for MWFers have more options. Again, super nice work, man!

If you were to do that, that'd be great. Are you able to scale it down like that? I sent you a pm, but I think I wrote it not reading your post correctly. Anyways, I'll talk to you there. And for this teaser, it looks to be a very promising piece. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Yeap, THOR is correct. Actually once you got the design ready in one proportion, scaling it to other proportion is just half a minute work. Just go to Tools --> Features --> scale --> key in the proportion number.

McNell Douglar F203 Dragon II Fighter

http://www.macross2....ss/dragonii.htm

Yeah, but will it be 1/48 scale? :D

I wonder if it's possible to scale it down to 1/72 and let me order one??

Do you mean scale his Lancer down to 1/72? I have 2 of the 1/72 resin kits that will be going up for sale after THOR's show up in my mail box someday................

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, i stopped by our friend Thor's place today and he hasn't been posting due to computer issues. Got to see the masters and they look very good! He will have this kit ready for wonderfest but i wanted everyone to know that it's progressing nicely

Hey everyone, i stopped by our friend Thor's place today and he hasn't been posting due to computer issues. Got to see the masters and they look very good! He will have this kit ready for wonderfest but i wanted everyone to know that it's progressing nicely

So looking forward to getting this kit.....

• 4 weeks later...

I got to handle a casting of the 1/48 at Wonderfest. It was the closed cockpit version and had nice detail. The break down of the parts are similar to the 1/72 Lancer, if you have one.

I have one of the 1/72 kits. I had 2 but I sold it to fund a 1/144 Dendrobium purchase. Can't wait to see one of these. Looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...