DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

I think I'm going to wait for the reissue now. The VF-29 is already being reissued so I would hope it won't be too long for the either of the renewal valks to be back for another round as well. I can't justify paying over-price for a toy that will probably come with loose joints or slightly messy pain apps or both. Maybe Bandai will be able to tighten up the QC for the next round of VF-25's. And maybe perfect transformation flying pigs will come flying from my butt. Either or...

A little off-topic, but I'm going to (finally) pick up some flightpose stands for my valkyries, as the SMS stand is kinda ugly. For those of you that have them already, is the 4" stand large enough, or is the 6" stand better?

http://flightpose.com/index.cfm

4 inch stands are plenty large enough, 6 inch stands give more elevation though. get a couple of each size so you can mix and mach legs, it makes for more dynamic poses.

A little off-topic, but I'm going to (finally) pick up some flightpose stands for my valkyries, as the SMS stand is kinda ugly. For those of you that have them already, is the 4" stand large enough, or is the 6" stand better?

http://flightpose.com/index.cfm

I normally get all three kinds, because I have very limited shelf space. If I just had the same size, I would only be able to fit two or valks on a shelf, but because I can mix and match, I can squeeze more valks onto one shelf.

Don't worry about the paint coming off. It only really did it to older valks. If you want to be sure, make sure the rubber tips are only touching the plastic parts that aren't painted.

Edited by pud333

Normally I don't recommend BBTS, but they still have it for preorder at 214. Probably the best you're gonna do until a reissue.

Actually, that is not a bad price at this point. It turns out to be only about $26 more then I paid to get one from HLJ shipped via SAL.

Actually, that is not a bad price at this point. It turns out to be only about $26 more then I paid to get one from HLJ shipped via SAL.

If you have other stuff in your loot, you might make out okay considering domestic shipping isn't too bad.

Really nice pictures from BAT, his photos are always stunning coolness

I'm really glad Bandai added the hard plastic cannons with this release, it was my only gripe against the VF-25 renewal even if they look ok on most pics there's always a slight bend somewhere. I hope they will correct this when they release Alto again, hopefully in a superparts bundle :)

My 25S has been sitting in Gerwalk for the last couple days, and it looks so good. Not a huge Gerwalk fan, but I think mostly in the past it was animated so stiffly. In Frontier, there seemed more like a natural movement to it, how the legs would move, etc. Just made gerwalk look really cool, which is why I finally appreciate it.

I played a little with the 25S today so I'll just add more praise for this toy, Bandai did a great job!

And the hard plastic lasers look much better, I just had to swap them on Ozma's but maybe Alto's aren't bending out of shape at the slightest touch.

Where's Michel's custom already? :)

Hey guys. is there anyone here who could help me out and be brave enough to repaint the paint chips on my VF-25S? I'm willing to pay! PM me please. This is one of my favorite valk designs and my toy is completely ruined with paint chips both from the manufacture and my own doing.........

I am still stuck between unreasonable prices and not having the Ozma...looking forward to a re-stock and hoping it's Chinese New Year's fault that there is such limited stock for the S (compared to the F). I cannot believe there was a surge in demand.

I am still stuck between unreasonable prices and not having the Ozma...looking forward to a re-stock and hoping it's Chinese New Year's fault that there is such limited stock for the S (compared to the F). I cannot believe there was a surge in demand.

I gotta figure that Ozma's valk was more desire by collectors in general. Perhaps that's what did it. Especially since I heard a lot of people say they'd sit out Alto's in favor of it, or that they'd wait to see what Alto's was like first, so when he turned out awesome, people jumped when Ozma was up for order. I remember there was still some skepticism that Bandai would get it right the second time.

I passed over Alto because I don't like him. I'll probably buy 2 of the vf-25s though.

The one I ordered from HLJ shipped on the 16th of Jan, and I still haven't received it yet. I'm starting to get worried :unsure:

There are others that haven't received theirs yet if they ordered SAL.