DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

Oh man.....Too bad I blew my Christmas $$ on a new mountain bike and had no spare reserve left for the new VF-25S.

Well least the bike has the same SMS Skull Leader color scheme.

post-7534-0-69594900-1323764954_thumb.jpeg

Oh man.....Too bad I blew my Christmas $$ on a new mountain bike and had no spare reserve left for the new VF-25S.

Well least the bike has the same SMS Skull Leader color scheme.

post-7534-0-69594900-1323764954_thumb.jpeg

That is a beautiful GT mountain bike. I also paid big bucks for my Ellsworth Moment five years ago.

Still, you should get the new VF-25. It is worth every penny.

the paint is spot on ? I would like to see honestly

can't you see the gaps in fighter mode

(I did not mention the reason of my intial complain)

they should have painted the sides too, this would have been nicer

in addition you can note that the engraved limits are not respected (bad masking tape position)

here is a photo of mine...

DSC04548.jpg

I will post pics when corrected :)

Is it me, or the bases of the antenae are a bit yellow?

I've already seen this in my v1.0 alto custom, specifically the legs below the knee, the shield and the arms, turning yellow after spending a few months inside the box.

Man, I'd really hate to see this happening again in this version too.

Why is it so hard to use the same material anyway?

Is the cost so high?

Edited by Vahouth

I've already seen this in my v1.0 alto custom, specifically the legs below the knee, the shield and the arms, turning yellow after spending a few months inside the box.

Is the cost so high?

yeah they get yellow afte a bit.. but i use a lacquer thinner and the back to white.. but use with extra carefull

Edited by valid

Is the cost so high?

I have the same problem with mine.

When I openened the box at the first time I noticed it, but I tough it was "normal", now I see it's not :p

BTW My old V.1 Alto looks a lot like Bumbleble........ xDDD

Edited by Priss!

the antennas are made of different kind of plastic , that is why it is different

it is a kind of flexible plastic gum... ( I guess that they have to use this material for sharp parts for the kids that we are)

otherwise the entire valk use the same white plastic (not like the V1)

NO BIG DEAL

for info, finally got my missing part today...basically it is wearing its underwear NOW

I can enjoy it in 3 modes mode :p

Edited by Ghostkiller

the antennas are made of different kind of plastic , that is why it is different

it is a kind of flexible plastic gum... ( I guess that they have to use this material for sharp parts for the kids that we are)

otherwise the entire valk use the same white plastic (not like the V1)

NO BIG DEAL

for info, finally got my missing part today...basically it is wearing its underwear NOW

I can enjoy it in 3 modes mode :p

^This. Mine is no different, and from all the pictures I've seen, everyone's is also that way, without exception.

-Kyp

Is this true? I didn't know it is possible to be white again!

What exactly have you used and how?

uhm actually is kinda trial and error.. when my vf 25 came.after a week or more.. i noticed a few area is start to yellowing.. and then i start to spray it with clear coat.. but then an accident happen with my thinner.. a few of them dripping at my 25.. and then i rub because i'm worry it would hurt the paint.. and then i noticed that the area that was drip by the lacquire thinner is more white than the others. and then i start applying it to other area, perhaps it's like in car when we use compound to eliminate a few scratch.. well it work with me.. i hope it work with others :p Edited by valid

uhm actually is kinda trial and error.. when my vf 25 came.after a week or more.. i noticed a few area is start to yellowing.. and then i start to spray it with clear coat.. but then an accident happen with my thinner.. a few of them dripping at my 25.. and then i rub because i'm worry it would hurt the paint.. and then i noticed that the area that was drip by the lacquire thinner is more white than the others. and then i start applying it to other area, perhaps it's like in car when we use compound to eliminate a few scratch.. well it work with me.. i hope it work with others :p

Thanx for the info Valid! :)

I'm also willing to give it a try.

Can you give a heads up on the thinner that you used so that i can find an equivalent in my country?

Edited by Vahouth

Thanx for the info Valid! :)

I'm also willing to give it a try.

Can you give a heads up on the thinner that you used so that i can find an equivalent in my country?

87077.jpg i use this.. but please do with cautious .. it could hurt the paint

Edited by valid

Update from HLJ re: broken hip swing bar:

They cannot get replacements from Bandai (no longer supplying them, apparently?), but will accept my entire figure in a return and refund + shipping costs.

Very frustrating, as i'd rather have a working figure, and it'll be hard for me to now find a replacement. HLJ is out of stock as well for the VF-25F

Update from HLJ re: broken hip swing bar:

They cannot get replacements from Bandai (no longer supplying them, apparently?), but will accept my entire figure in a return and refund + shipping costs.

Very frustrating, as i'd rather have a working figure, and it'll be hard for me to now find a replacement. HLJ is out of stock as well for the VF-25F

Nice of HLJ to do that. Sucks you can't get a replacement though. I don't know of any place that has any stock left except eBay. It's either that or you might have to wait for a reissue.

I can not really see the method they used to connect the block of missiles on the shoulders :blink:

I know that the shoulders plates are not glued... my first guess was that it has to be removed and replaced....

but the plates provided with the pack are smaller...

I think they are the same size, it’s only that the image is a bit deformed on that side of the scan (or photo).

Edited by Reïvaj

Really...? Are the VF-25F and S being released with their fast packs as bundles? Sorry I can't read Japanese, lol.

Not sure why Ignacio presumes bundles are on their way...

the web exclusive fast pack will came in April rite?

That's correct. That's a lot of time!

Er, not to burst anyone's bubble, but the article is about well the VF25 ver2 fits with the to-be-released super packs.

No news on a bundle, though I'll jump at a Super VF25G :D

Thanks for the info. I suspect if there is to be a bundle, it won't happen until after April or whenever the Super Packs are released. To announce a bundle now would undercut the Super pack release, as well as the release of the VF-25S in January.