DX VF-25 version 2

ff95gj

I think VF-25 shared the same desgin, just without the canard on the YF-29.

For those happy with YF-29 nose length, VF-25 should do the same.

Here is a top view of the DX29

post-81-0-25254300-1310014420_thumb.jpg

Edited by Swoosh

Well at least the first time around I only picked up Alto. I've never transformed it so I don't know about the floppiness. I'll pick up a v2 and leave it in battroid. Maybe I'll pick up a v2 Ozma.

I got suckered into an Alto with Armored Pack, and the VF-25G so really I didn't buy much but was still unhappy with them none the less. Seeing as how this didn't seem like it would happen and Yamato wouldnt get the license in like 10 years i jumped for them. Gladly I didn't buy the rest until the Quarter and the VF-27 hit which were far better and made me hate my 25s even more.

Very tempting indeed.. I only got Ozma (the worst one) from first release and stopped there. (i guess you all know why :o )

I did get VF-27 and was very happy with it thou.

I don't think this Version 2 will be sold out, so I'll wait and check the reviews and other variations announcement before I make my move.

The temptation got the better of me... preorder placed with AmiAmi. This will be my very first DX VF-25; I'm just hoping that the gloss will have been toned down on these "revival" versions like it appears to have been done with the YF-29... I'm still not a fan of shiny war machines but I'll take semi-gloss over an over-the-top car show finish any day.

yeah, i've been wanting a Super G forever... if Bandai will follow the same release pattern, this would be my first v.2 purchase... the srp would probably be around 18000+JPY though this time around.

edit - oh, i suddenly remembered why i never got around to getting a VF-25G... Renato's sig... so thanks! :lol:

Edited by m0n5t3r

Hope we get V2 Tornado/Armoured/Super Packs as a 3 in 1 retail set, not a web exclusive.

Actually I could live without the Super Pack, never really liked the design, but love the Tornado and Armoured Pack.

Graham

Hope we get V2 Tornado/Armoured/Super Packs as a 3 in 1 retail set, not a web exclusive.

Actually I could live without the Super Pack, never really liked the design, but love the Tornado and Armoured Pack.

Graham

Same here for Super Pack. For 3 in 1 set... I have doubts :(

OK, so here's what I heard today.

Apparently that pic of Battroid mode is a photoshop job, made up of reconstituted arms, legs, etc. all placed in position to look just like the CG lineart.

Note that that does not mean the actual toy will not look like the picture, of course, but I thought I ought to mention this just in case. "Actual product may vary" indeed... :ph34r:

Listing on Amiami says : Content: Main Figure, Gunpod, Assault Riffle, Stand, 4 Hand Parts

Did Alto's valk have a secondary weapon?

It looks really good so far but I'll wait for some clearer pictures before I take the plunge

Listing on Amiami says : Content: Main Figure, Gunpod, Assault Riffle, Stand, 4 Hand Parts

Did Alto's valk have a secondary weapon?

It looks really good so far but I'll wait for some clearer pictures before I take the plunge

w/ stand?... then that would probably account for the increase in price. so the bundled packs should have near the same price as before since the v.1s had them already. all we need now is for our currencies to get stronger vs the JPY.

Apparently that pic of Battroid mode is a photoshop job, made up of reconstituted arms, legs, etc. all placed in position to look just like the CG lineart.

Note that that does not mean the actual toy will not look like the picture, of course, but I thought I ought to mention this just in case. "Actual product may vary" indeed... :ph34r:

What? First Michael Bay and reused island footage and now Bandai. Can't trust your eyes anymore. I shoulda swallowed the red pill instead.

OK, so here's what I heard today.Apparently that pic of Battroid mode is a photoshop job, made up of reconstituted arms, legs, etc. all placed in position to look just like the CG lineart.Note that that does not mean the actual toy will not look like the picture, of course, but I thought I ought to mention this just in case. "Actual product may vary" indeed... :ph34r:

What? First Michael Bay and reused island footage and now Bandai. Can't trust your eyes anymore. I shoulda swallowed the red pill instead.

Source please?

I had a feeling that that wasn't the real thing. lol

Do you guys seriously think Bandai is going to take a step backwards from the VF-27 and YF-29? :p

-Kyp

No kidding. The paranoia is strong.

Oh, I have also preordered. Can't wait!

Yes! Wan it, want it, want it. I just couldn't convince myself to buy a VF-27 or a YF-29.

This one is sweet. A little pricey for me, but what the hell! I want one since I finished watching the series.

BTW is it just me or this thing got a lot of diecast on it???

Edited by s001

Yes! Wan it, want it, want it. I just couldn't convince myself to buy a VF-27 or a YF-29.

This one is sweet. A little pricey for me, but what the hell! I want one since I finished watching the series.

If it's like the YF-29 at all, nearly nothing...

Well, if it is based off of the yf-29 than it's going to have more or less than same amount as the ver 1 dx vf-25. So there's diecast in the ankles, a bit in the feet and then some in the shoulder assembly.

Edited by eugimon