frothymug

The Fanfiction Thread

9 hours ago, MILKAUTICO said:

Wow!!! 20 men!!

1523994635387.jpg

Sorry I can't resist :D

Yeah... it's gonna be a veeeery long story.

New cover for the book... and I totally don't use my Skyrim character for the character on the image... yeah. <_<

Folded-Dreams-Cover.png

Hey, this may sound like a strange question, but is there anyone who's a fan of the Macross series, especially Frontier that can help me with a fanfic idea concerning Klan Klang please? Here's the pitch...

"A year prior to the events of the series, a patrol unit stumbles across a derelict ship with only one survivor: a fifteen year old boy in a cryogenic chamber. The Frontier thaws him out, but they discover this boy was frozen during the time of the war between the humans and the Zentraedi. Now, this boy must deal with a whole new world while under the care of the enemy he grew to fear: the Meltran Klan Klang."

Can anyone help me please?

Hey. Aside from the details of how the scenario and setting takes place. You can glean quit a bit about her by watching the series and movies. I'm assuming you have but the more you watch the more details you will pick up..:good:

On 11/20/2019 at 6:42 PM, Gerli said:

New cover for the book... and I totally don't use my Skyrim character for the character on the image... yeah. <_<

Folded-Dreams-Cover.png

Ok so where is the English version, please?

12 hours ago, Bolt said:

Ok so where is the English version, please?

I'm sorry, I tried hard with "Chatarra" but my English vocabulary is too small to translate all the work... Maybe someday someone can help me whit the translation, but for now my English knowledge is just not good enough for the task :(