The Fanfiction Thread

frothymug

• 2 weeks later...

The fifth part of Macross Alexandria: Manifest Destiny:

Part 5: We Are Coming, Nineveh (PDF Download)

WARNING: This story deals with themes such as political and religious views expressed by some characters in the story that may offend certain readers, so reader discretion is advised. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

Spoiler-free summary:

Spoiler

Alexandrian Union scientists enter the Protoculture Archives and the Alexandrian Union NUNS and NUN Marine Corps make their move to capture Nineveh Province from Islamic State.

Notes:

This part of the story got delayed because I felt lazy to write (again) :lol:

This part of the story has the first appearance of the special guest character from the real world. I included that character as this story is about how will present-day Earth react to the arrival of the Alexandrian Union NUNS expeditionary fleet from the Macross Alexandria universe.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was actually thinking of trying this yet again. My last story sort of just petered out, as I was trying for a slow burn at the beginning to establish some characters. I'm not convinced that was the right call. 

So, I want to try again. I want to try the colony fleet story again, so I need a name for my fleet. I was hoping for a name that would evoke a tranquil and ideal setting, that would contrast with what I'm going to subject the setting to. 

Can I get any suggestions? 

Leave the name for later... those things pop up eventually. Just pick a Number like "39th Long Range Exploration Joint Fleet" or something like that and start writing right now. When you have the name, just add it later. Keep the ideas flowing into the paper Worpad. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 140

A surprise reference to Macross II this time :p

EPUB (Google Books y E-Readers) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DOFdZyWXfyWTJaWlM1OXNzSWs/view?usp=sharing
Fanfiction.net  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8885775/140/Chatarra
Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/story/69527719-chatarra

In Spanish :)

Edited by Gerli

• 2 weeks later...

Judging by the activity in FF.net (And other platforms for fanfiction) The Macross Fandom it's in the verge of death. We can count with one hand the number of works being updated with regularity and no new authors are coming to revitalize the Fandom (Delta was mostly ignored by the fanfiction writers)

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...