Fully Transformable 7cm tall VF-1

nightmareB4macross

I recently came across listings for a VF-1 series of various valks that transform to all modes (4) and are only 7cm tall.

So who makes these and where do they come from.

See this ebay listing for more info.

VF-1 series

From what I've seem they are avaialble as:

VF-1S Roy

VF-1J Hikaru

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Milia

VF-1A Canon Fodder

They look like great tabletop displays in most modes, except battroid (talk about FUGLY!).

In the listing it says that it is made by Bandai. I remember these being like the CMS figures...randomly boxed items that you collect. From what I remember the build quality was pretty bad...kept falling apart. Also I am pretty sure these are parts formers.

I recently came across listings for a VF-1 series of various valks that transform to all modes (4) and are only 7cm tall.

So who makes these and where do they come from.

See this ebay listing for more info.

VF-1 series

From what I've seem they are avaialble as:

VF-1S Roy

VF-1J Hikaru

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Milia

VF-1A Canon Fodder

They look like great tabletop displays in most modes, except battroid (talk about FUGLY!).

partsformers, came in random boxes, horrible looking in all 3 (three) modes. Stay away, I've been there and I know how it feels when you open the box and get one of these.

The Regult and the Battroid-only figures from the same collection are not completely terrible though.

$18+ shipping for single 4cm candy toy!!?? That's a ripoff!! I wouldn't pay anything more than $5.

Those half-as%ed swap-parts valkyries in the box are the worst. :angry:

However, the other 'semi-poseable' figures are pretty good. B))

I bought all of them years ago mostly in Japan where they were Y200, build is not so bad on some of them though but the $18 price tag quoted a few post up is insane. Gave all my duplicates to my brother, he stuck them to his monitor at work :)

I saw tons of those in Japan a couple of years ago but didn't buy them because they looked kinda crappy. Yeah, I know, what do you expect for such a small scale, but just wasn't for me.

these are a gashapon series that is made by banpresto.

they are posable(the transforming ones dont have knee joints)

and i think there is a review on anymoon.com...(not sure)

the only one i would pick up would be the GBP-1 from wave 2 which is the only cheap "posable" GBP you could ever get(note the quotations)..but they are pretty small..

and the people who said that these look like revoltechs, it is because the sculptor is Yamaguchi(main sculptor for revoltech figures)

these would be worth less than 10 bucks..and the transforming one are not worth it... it is the GBP that is really awesome...:p

EDIT: anymoon does not have a review, but collectionDX has a review of the GBP. could not find it right this moment, will edit again once i find it.

EDIT2: GBP review: http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2004/vf1j_gbp1s_armored_valkyrie

posable VF-1S:

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2004/vf1s_roy_fokker_valkyrie

transforming VF-1:

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2004/vf1s_roy_fokker_valkyrie_transformable

posable tomahawk destroid mk IV:

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2004/tomahawk_destroid_mk_iv

all these are from collection DX.

Edited by GXPT2000

Yeah, I think I still have a few original sealed lying around if anyone is interested in them. I have the Max & Millia 1J pair for sure and also pretty sure the Focker 1S!

• 3 weeks later...