Small scale this time, for the big family

newca

I know that by now I am basically pestering Newca at Jasmine Models. His answer is that they are focused on full PE models at the moment. My question is this, if they already made these in the past that means that all they need to do is use the masters (dye) or whatever they used before to make a new batch. Perhaps it is time-consuming but I believe there are enough of us that missed out on the first batch who REALLY REALLY WANT THIS.

I recently also placed an order for the 1/48 Front Intake Flaps and was fully refunded because they are out of stock. This sucks because I was really looking forward to getting them.

Can we perhaps get a petition going here in one of the threads to show Jasmine Models that there is still a real demand for these. I don't know about you guys but I have at least 10 models that need them and intend on buying more. There are tons of us who buy tons of models waiting for them to be built. Each one of this is a potential sale for the PE parts.

JASMINE MODELS PLEASE MAKE MORE PE PARTS for 1/72 and 1/48 Valkyries!!!!

Edited by otihconip