Submarine 707R

Does anybody have or know where I can find line art [or a really good screen cap] to the huge, gargantuan, titanic, aircraft carrier/command ship used by the UN forces and was almost destroyed at the beginning of the show.

I've hunted all over the internet, trying to find a book or magazine that has all the line art from 707r and haven't found a thing. There is a webpage that has some lineart, but only of the 707, one-man mini subs,and other main submarine. They don't have the aircraft carrier or my personal favorite the "Great Guardian" American submarine. Did they even finish the series? :unsure:

This one?

http://ameblo.jp/frog52/image-10433191660-10374408153.html

Best pic I can find on the web.

Yes that would be it, does anyone remember the name of the ship itself, I can't find my 707 disc.

And thank you for the replies.

Yes that would be it, does anyone remember the name of the ship itself, I can't find my 707 disc.

And thank you for the replies.

Apollo-Norm. Thanks for bringing up this anime, it's amazing and really tickled my love for all things naval.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this topic again but I figured it would be easier to just use this thread than open a new one, does anyone know if there has every been any line art books for any of the MUV-LUV stuff.