Some good onboard footage in a Lotus 79. Skip to about 27 minutes where the finally fire up the engine and the car hits the track! Why they included all that extra footage of nothing happening is strange but the cars sounds great once it's out on track!

5 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

Ok guys what would you choose. 

New F250 crew cab 8ft bed. (I have a 05 ram with 60,xxx miles on her but is getting the dodge cancer around the wheel wells.)

or

5-7 year old gran sport or ZO6

The F250 is a nice thing but a Z06 would be a blast! Hard choice considering they are two very different machines.. 

6 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

Ok guys what would you choose. 

New F250 crew cab 8ft bed. (I have a 05 ram with 60,xxx miles on her but is getting the dodge cancer around the wheel wells.)

or

5-7 year old gran sport or ZO6

i owned a 2007 Z06, it is an amazing car for the money, but if it’s your everyday car, probably wanna go another route. If you want a car you can take to a track and learn to drive very fast and leave other people behind, straight out off the gate, get the Vette. However..be aware oil changes aren’t cheap, and a set of tires is about 2 grand.  

Yeah either of them would. Be a car that sits most of the time. I have a Honda Fit for a daily.  It really blows. I totaled my 2002 Camaro SS about a month ago. I loved that car.  Only hads 33k on the clockzz

Edited by ErikElvis

Saw this old Mitsubishi Sigma in the depot car part, turns out it belongs to one the apprentice mechanics. It's an 82 model, it has VL Commodore rear axle with disc brakes, VY Commodore 5 speed gearbox, VT Commodore twin piston front brakes, full exhaust, bigger worked carburettor with a bug catcher air scoop, lumpy cam and a few other bits n pieces.. The color kinda works on it but would have been nicer not purple. He got it for 2k as is. 

Never liked these things in my younger years but they have grown on me. To be honest if I had come across it for that price I probably would have bought it myself!

20180405_070405.jpg

• 2 weeks later...