On 01/12/2017 at 3:39 AM, ErikElvis said:

What do you guys think about the Kia stinger GT. If I was in the market for a car like that I would consider it. Would be nice if they had optional stinger badges instead of the Kia ones. There’s still a stigma to driving a Kia I think. 

Hey, yeah they aren't bad but they aren't particularly exciting either.. I went and drove one to get a direct comparison between my 2016 Holden Commodore SS as that seems to be the hot topic down here is Australia and although the Kia is a decent car, well equipped and great performance being a bit quicker than my SS, it just didn't feel as engaging or raw as the Commodore feels. The other thing with the Stinger is it looks too similar to other Kia models and doesn't have that tough look or the stance the Commodores have. Maybe for someone looking at a large performance sedan without the hefty v8 fuel bill then the Kia is a great option but personally I love the sound and feel of the big V8 in the Holden. And the other major negative about the Kia is there's no manual option.. as good as the 8 speed auto seemed to be it's just not the same for me as I've always been a manual (stick shift) kinda guy..