STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

Actually, December 8th or 9th.

I’m pot-committed at this point.  Also, got Gideon coming in, so want a nice display.  And don’t want to hunt like a madman to find the figures included with this.

I feel for ya’ though, since you got more than one.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Actually, December 8th or 9th.

I’m pot-committed at this point.  Also, got Gideon coming in, so want a nice display.  And don’t want to hunt like a madman to find the figures included with this.

I feel for ya’ though, since you got more than one.

Feel you on being committed, and I honestly really like the design but daaaaammmmmnnnn it.

20 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

The email says 12/10/20 by 11:59 PM EST.

Did you order 5 of them?

2 for me. 5 is way to rich for my blood.

And that's what my emails says as well.

-b.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:53 AM, sh9000 said:

0B0ACF82-99BB-469D-AC81-44A70902A1D4.thumb.jpeg.ca42fa01b5075db41d7eeac160e99ac0.jpeg

LOL!

It's interesting to see how the number of backers has dropped for the Haslab Razor Crest. It's dropped by a couple hundred (very rough estimate) since I started watching the page on Friday.

I wonder if that's just normal attrition or if it's related to in-universe events. 

I'm keeping my orders but I get extremely annoyed every time I think about what happened on the show.

-b.

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It's not a merchandise** and I don't want to create a new thread just to post it. ;)

**It's not merchandise... YET!

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

True. ;) 

But then I was thinking before I posted that video, since he's wearing a 'backpack', I should've posted this in the Ghostbuster thread. :rolleyes:

During the process of building it, he constantly referenced the "Proto-Sabers" that predated the Lightsaber we all know and love:

Good ole fashion protosaber. :) The first jedi sabers used a battery pack.  | Darth vader theme, First jedi, Star wars 2

eventually we'll figure out a fusion-reactor that one can safely wear as a backpack, or on a belt... and then miniaturize that even further to something the size of a MagLite/Lightsaber hilt... but until then it's Hacksmith FTW!

oh, and DON'T CROSS THE STREAMS! :D