STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Preordered the Black Series Amazon and Target exclusives.

Thanks for posting the links earlier, I've been on a Hasbro Star Wars kick lately so I picked up the Target Black Series and Walmart vintage Mandalorian figures.

-b.

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Thanks for posting the links earlier, I've been on a Hasbro Star Wars kick lately so I picked up the Target Black Series and Walmart vintage Mandalorian figures.

-b.

No problem.  Preordered TVC The Mandalorian and The Child from Walmart as well.

1 hour ago, Mog said:

Two more unlocks (currently hidden) for those interested in backing the Razor Crest.

I REEEEALLY want to, but it'd mean cancelling my VF-4 pre-order to afford it...

VF-4 :touche: Razor Crest... I don't want to choose :cray:!!

1 hour ago, slide said:

I REEEEALLY want to, but it'd mean cancelling my VF-4 pre-order to afford it...

VF-4 :touche: Razor Crest... I don't want to choose :cray:!!

Razor Crest!!!!

Edit - whenever I have similar decisions I always think about what will be (relatively) easier to track down and/or afford on the after market.

If I had to bet, I'd bet that the VF-4 regular or premium may go up by let's say $50-$100 3 to 6 months after release, the Razor Crest is going to freaking skyrocket.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Razor Crest!!!!

Edit - whenever I have similar decisions I always think about what will be (relatively) easier to track down and/or afford on the after market.

If I had to bet, I'd bet that the VF-4 regular or premium may go up by let's say $50-$100 3 to 6 months after release, the Razor Crest is going to freaking skyrocket.

-b.

good points, and I'm willing to repaint one of the older Yammie/Arcadia VF-4G's...

3 hours ago, Mog said:

<Waves hand, like some sort of Jedi>:  This is the way.  

;)

I have 11 days to determine if this is, in fact, the way... but a 30" Razor Crest would make a very nice Christmas/Birthday gift to myself...:ph34r:

edit: I didn't realize it included  Lone Wolf and Cub  Mando and The Child... *loud/sustained indecision noises*

Edited by slide

5 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Razor Crest!!!!

-b.

YEP, by 2 or 3x as much.. i'm debating if i should get it myself.

Unlocks 4 and 5 for the Razor Crest were a stand and an Off-World Jawa (with an egg).

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-razor-crest

Don’t care for the stand, since I prefer multiple posing options in my stands.

The Jawa is fun, but I’d probably pose it mostly for comic relief (jacking a panel/part or passing out from pigging out on the egg).

Maybe shove a porg into the egg and call it balut. :spiteful::p

Looks like they are gonna do a really cool razorcrest.  I couldn't pull the trigger on it either......needed the monies in other areas.  Though I wouldn't be surprised with the popularity of the show that a smaller razorcrest be made or at least a reissue down the road come to fruition.  To those that snatched one up, I'll just appreciate and admire it through whatever postings get put up :hi: