STAR WARS Merchandise Episode - 2

I saw piles of the various soldiers at Walmart and Toys R Us this past weekend but I decided to skip on them all. I'm not happy with how Hasbro has gimped their articulation, particularly in the arms. I'm just going to stick with the SHF figures.

picked up the black series trooper helmet today. what a pain it was to find this thing! I should of just bought it when I saw it back in october....I had to go driving around for 2 hours to find a shop that actually had it in stock and not of lost it.

post-600-0-75640900-1480807214_thumb.jpg I mean yeah it's not a fantastic helmet, outside looks amazing I dig it. Inside it's uncomfortable to wear, the nose padding is horribly designed, the voice modulator is a joke just like the headband. I'm going to be modding the crap out of this helmet to make it more comfortable even if I'm not going to actually be wearing it as much as my TFA trooper helmet.

But I've also been on a star wars frenzy. post-600-0-23882800-1480807368_thumb.jpg printing my own F-11D heavy type, hoping to have it finished by the time Rogue One comes out, but really this is for when Episode 8 is released so I have this and my First Order armor ready.

Doesn't matter to me. New Mexico is behind by at least three weeks when it comes to all of the Hasbro releases. I can't find the new Spider-Man wave either but every other person online has already found them at Toys R Us.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize this but the bandai millennium falcon has an LED kit sold separately of course....but there's conflicting information on it. Images show only 2 LEDs, 1 for the engines and 1 for the cockpit.

but others are swearing up and down there's 4. 2 in the previous mentioned spots, then 1 for the engines again making it 2 and another for the loading ramp.

Anyone know anything more about this led kit?

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone purchased any of the 3 Propel Starwars drones? I picked up the Tie fighter and X Wing today.....having a ton of difficulty figuring it out on how to fly them properly cause the tie fighter for instance has some serious drift and wants to smash into my neighbors house. Had to go ask him to get it back like an 8 year old losing a frisbee.....not fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still haven't seen any of the wave that has the Snowtrooper, AT-AT driver, ect. They have supposedly been out for months but all I see are shelves full of Jyn Erso, Death Troopers, Kasian Andor, and Rey. 

Chris

Plenty of Krennics around here too. I got an Ahsoka and Kanan last year, I saw them I think twice...one of which is when I bought them.

I really want a Snowtrooper bad...you'd think they'd be easy to get. They where always my favorite type of Stormtrooper.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Strangely, there were a few Snowtroopers around here a few months back. What, is Black figure distribution a regional thing?!

And I may as well ask: how IS the Ahsoka anyway? Sculpt, paint, articulation?

Edited by Sildani

She looks pretty good in the box. I just haven't gotten around to taking her out. The eyes could use a repaint though. They got no soul. 

Maybe it's the simple paint job, or maybe it's that they've gone for a less cartoony look. All the Rebel ladies have big anime sized eyes.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to get Hera, her figure looks more like a cosplayer than her character.

Edited by Kelsain

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Black Series Darth Revan today and luck has it that one of his toes is not painted. What a great start for my first Black Series Figure. Easy enough to fix with a Gundam marker I guess.

I like that he came with two light sabers and he will fit right into my Darth Revan collection. 

He is ok for what he cost ($25) but now I carve for a SHF version of Revan (female body) :)

On the other hand I think I like my Lego minifig of him better even if he is that much smaller and I payed more for him. :p

Edited by Scyla

A Bandai 1/72 Falcon is fine by me, would love to get one that's not $400.  Freakin Revell... <_<

But what else is there to make from the new movies?  The designs in TFA were mostly incredibly boring, and the most interesting ones have already been done.  What are they going to make, the dropships?  Han's space barge that no one could even see?  Leia's flying taco stand? :rolleyes:

I'd much rather see them churn out more Rogue One editions of stuff.  And please Bandai.. give us some markings for something besides Luke's X-wing... you included all the physical parts for multiple ships, then got stupid lazy with the decals and painting guide.  At least Fine Molds had the decency to get that right.