change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

3 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Sweet Jolly Rogers!

Yes sir!  :good:

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! Gerwalk is my favorite mode, do it!

I’ll see if I have more stands for all of them in Gerwalk mode.  The ones in the detolf are configured for a permanent display.

Recently bit on a 21k-yen DX-1S from ami:

some-valks.thumb.jpg.adbc709732b980cedebf25b010912575.jpg

The FPs was at the regular 11k scalping price, but bit on it as well since can't have a nekkid Hikkie-1S.

Not biting on the current ludicrous scalped missiles-set. Maybe wait on some deals with the second release, if any.

That said, my OCD's getting triggered and annnoyed with the articulated head-lasers of this DX...

2 hours ago, treatment said:

The FPs was at the regular 11k scalping price, but bit on it as well since can't have a nekkid Hikkie-1S.

Not biting on the current ludicrous scalped missiles-set. Maybe wait on some deals with the second release, if any.

That said, my OCD's getting triggered and annnoyed with the articulated head-lasers of this DX...

11k is that in Yen? And Ami Ami sold a used DX 1S?

6 hours ago, treatment said:

21k-yen DX-1S....that's a great price, I'd pay that for a used one.

FYI, you can still order missiles via P-Bandai (through a proxy):

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000140758/?orgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fp-bandai.jp%3A8443%2Ftamashiiwebshouten%2Fitem-1000140758%2F

Much cheaper than the 200% markup scalping price.

Nice score on the SSP. Yeah can't have Hikaru's 1S without them!

45 minutes ago, twich said:

is that VF-1J Hikaru a Hi-Metal R release?  It looks variable....or am I missing something. That VF-19A does not lool variable though.

Twich

Not sure about that VF-1J (might be an HMR) however the VF-19 is definitely for the GN-U DOU line from Yamato and is Non-Variable. 

Image result for GNU Dou VF-19

Never had one of the Yamato GN-U figures...the detailing though for that VF-1J seems to make up for its small size.  Thank you for clarifying that for me.

Twich