1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

On 6/11/2020 at 8:54 AM, vlenhoff said:

Also, not sure i posted this one, or not.

VF-1J hikaru.jpg

Cool photo.  I will always say that subject matter, lighting, composition, and posing is more important than the art medium being used.

On 6/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Rogueload said:

@Lolicon that shot with all the 25’s is awesome! Great work!

Thank you, sir. :)

On 6/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, vlenhoff said:

So very nice.

Also, not sure i posted this one, or not.

VF-1J hikaru.jpg

Nice shot! Funny that Bandai paints the landing gears on their HMR line but not their more expensive DX line. :mellow:

Back on their Yeti stands. :)

49993839222_3b0ba25b0e_o.jpg

11 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Cool photo.  I will always say that subject matter, lighting, composition, and posing is more important than the art medium being used.

Same here :drinks:

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Thank you, sir. :)

Nice shot! Funny that Bandai paints the landing gears on their HMR line but not their more expensive DX line. :mellow:

Back on their Yeti stands. :)

Beautiful shot!

4 hours ago, enphily said:

so i did my own "art" :crazy:

DSC02620-7.jpg.dbc4669e0dddfdf4b36fd6e53121c29e.jpg

That looks amazing! Should do one with Guld pushing Isamu's VF-11 into the ground. ^_^

Dusted off and started fiddling with the VF-27. This thing is a step back even from the renewals. A shame we never got a true renewal version VF-27 as she's a lovely bird.

50025575978_98628c6a3d_o.jpg

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

I keep saying the same thing but I can't get over how good the Legioss looks! I can't wait to start swooshing mine!

The Legioss looks really good, fighter mode is solid, Armo-Diver mode is fiddly and Soldier mode is a bit more fiddly.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

The Legioss looks really good, fighter mode is solid, Armo-Diver mode is fiddly and Soldier mode is a bit more fiddly.  :lol:

Hmmm, well it can’t be more fiddly than the Aoshima right? I think I’ll transform my Aoshima to fighter mode and leave it that way permanently and then mess around with the Sentinel however I feel like. Then, once I get the other colors and a few Stealths, I’ll have enough in every mode that I won’t need to transform them as much if I don’t feel like it. 

Just got an email from BigBadToyStore announcing pre-order listing for "Macross Saga Retro Transformable Collection Valkyrie 1/100 Scale Figures".

image.png.e55228674016822af33d3db950c9338f.png

It looks like these are using the classic Takatoku/Bandai packaging style, circa 1984?

image.png.05f3c452985f79e852a5e166e248630a.png

For those interested in ordering these, be sure to support @jenius  and ScorchedEarthToys / Anymoon.com and go visit BBTS using his link:  https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=ScorchedEarthToys

This is Shizuka the Cat, folding out...