1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

8 hours ago, sqidd said:

Dance party?:yahoo:

I like this, but... :drinks:

4 hours ago, jeniusornome said:

They’re watching a Minmei concert?

Hologram concert, yes! I knew someone would make sense of it.  :friends:

Or like the war holograms in Madrcoss Delta. Which i haven't finished...

Edited by vlenhoff

6 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Pretty cool.

Thanks @sh9000

I am surprised no one have mentioned the tiny Banpresto in the picture. This is how i envisioned the size of the valks, when i first watched Robotech in the 80's. Yes, that's how i learned about Macross. Later on i realized the destroyers were actually a bit smaller than the valks. That poor Banpresto is a flimsy in all the weird areas, and that backpack was designed by Satan himself, but they were close to something good. That's why i like the HMR line, as the valks feel like a reduced 1/48 or 1/60 with clever engineering. 

Also, handling that Spartan is always a fun experience. Those cold metal feet, and how solid the mech feels, is just awesome. I never liked the Spartan much, but i am so glad i got it. It's like they say, don't knock it until you try it. 

Edited by vlenhoff

6 hours ago, jenius said:

I feel like the Spartan is telling everyone a ghost story.

Ha,funny, the initial intention was Spartan having a bat over his shoulder and having the hand position say, "bring it on".

I do see how the second light setting may look like a horror story though.

By the way i am drawing a VF-1J with Hikaru sitting on it's shoulder tribute thing. I'll post it later on? the art section?

On 5/26/2020 at 9:02 PM, Saburo said:

Mikhail's Tornado Messiah

49940193761_863ca4582d_h.jpg

Is this from Delta? Are those the loaders at the beginning of the Delta?

Great, well lit pic as always @Saburo

edit in: oh duh, that's a valk from frontier. It has so much armor on, it tricked me for a moment.

Edited by vlenhoff

On 5/28/2020 at 5:12 AM, vlenhoff said:

Is this from Delta? Are those the loaders at the beginning of the Delta?

Great, well lit pic as always @Saburo

edit in: oh duh, that's a valk from frontier. It has so much armor on, it tricked me for a moment.

Thank you @vlenhoff, the loaders are generic and that have the right "look" to go along with the Valks.

@sqidd Thanks for having shared some of my works, I haven't put a foot over there since a while !
You should tell me when you're sharing, I kindly appreciate seeing some people liking my stuff ;)

40 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

@sqidd Ratatarse Factory makes cool customs.  You should tell him to make a MW account.

Thanks buddy !
I have a really old account here, as you can see ;)
But I'm not so much into forums as I used to be 10 years ago ^^

If some of you guys are willing to see full albums, you can go on my website or my facebook page, there are plenty of details to see
There is also a webcomic going on with my dedicated Enemy Engaged customs.

If I'm allowed to share the links, just ask me ;)

1 hour ago, Ratatarse said:

@sqidd Thanks for having shared some of my works, I haven't put a foot over there since a while !
You should tell me when you're sharing, I kindly appreciate seeing some people liking my stuff ;)

I saw your stuff today and loved it (I'm the person who was DM'ing you through Facebook about doing some work). Had to post it! If I had known you were a member I would have tagged you for sure.:good:

2 hours ago, Ratatarse said:

Thanks buddy !
I have a really old account here, as you can see ;)
But I'm not so much into forums as I used to be 10 years ago ^^

If some of you guys are willing to see full albums, you can go on my website or my facebook page, there are plenty of details to see
There is also a webcomic going on with my dedicated Enemy Engaged customs.

If I'm allowed to share the links, just ask me ;)

:drinks:

3 hours ago, Ratatarse said:

In case you wonder how cool is my VF-1Z custom, just take this : yes, it's K Sensei with it in his hand ;) 

DSC_3945b.jpg

You met him, wow. How'd he like your custom

9 hours ago, VF-18S Hornet said:

You met him, wow. How'd he like your custom

It was a really cool moment, for sure.
He liked the few ones I shown him, maybe the fact that the armored 31 were born at this moment ? Only one knows that, it's him lol

I met him as I made the official display for his venue (along with Aramaki Sensei too) in an event 4 years ago, with some of my dioramas and items from my collection (and some friend's too)

8 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

DSC_3945b.jpg

That's some serious approval right there & your customs are awesome, I really like the Delta-winged VF-1. B))

He liked it, for sure, he saw the SIS (the Delta winged VF-) under WIP condition, and was totally upset with the transformation made to the airframe, said it was brilliant, I can say it made my day a second time ;)

11 hours ago, sqidd said:

I saw your stuff today and loved it (I'm the person who was DM'ing you through Facebook about doing some work). Had to post it! If I had known you were a member I would have tagged you for sure.:good:

I'm an old timer over there, but never had participate too much, surely because those special Enemy Engaged custom weren't really appreciated by many, and also because I had quit the custom making for some years after that, even if the "production" timeline doesn't make that appear clearly ^^
I guess I'm back, in a certain way...
That's why I made my 10 yrs mini album on my FB page, to show that it will continue for sure !

27 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Fastest Delivery!

Used a stunt double 25G because those speaker pod clips will totally scratch up any finish. Great design, Bandai! :p

I used to put some modeling tape under the clips so they won't hurt the tender plastic, when I had mine