1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

8 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Not sure if you're seriously asking, but in case you are... I take it you haven't seen Delta?

Parody of a scene in Infinity War.

http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eDXfJXDja_g?start=12" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Ignacio Ocamica Ha for a moment there I thought those were 1/60, lol. I t was't until i came back to this page, that i realized that. The HMR are so nice. 

This picture is pure DYRL gold to me! It may not the best picture, or the best current iterations of a valk, but they hold the title well for me.[yes i know the backpack was mistransformed on the Ostrich, sorry] I just took the ostrich out of retirement, so I didn't notice it until after i took the picture. 158858977_SuperOstrich.thumb.jpg.b9a839f1cb37d6967ebf189b0674917d.jpg

Edited by vlenhoff

32 minutes ago, vlenhoff said:

@Ignacio Ocamica Ha for a moment there I thought those were 1/60, lol. I t was't until i came back to this page, that i realized that. The HMR are so nice. 

This picture is pure DYRL gold to me! It may not the best picture, or the best current iterations of a valk, but they hold the title well for me.[yes i know the backpack was mistransformed on the Ostrich, sorry] I just took the ostrich out of retirement, so I didn't notice it until after i took the picture. 158858977_SuperOstrich.thumb.jpg.b9a839f1cb37d6967ebf189b0674917d.jpg

I love this picture especially cause have all three of these! As I've said before if you're going to keep the old V.1 VF's then the VT-1 & VE-1 are a good choice. :D

20 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Well, the VF-1 HMR is a mini Yamato v2. ;)

On 7/30/2019 at 9:28 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Well, the VF-1 HMR is a mini Yamato v2. ;)

Except for the arm mechanism and the heat shield, yeah, they are basically a scale model of a V2.

@Saburo Wow that's a perfectly lit and framed picture. My hat off to you sir. :hi:

Edited by vlenhoff

This weekend we had a little expo called Unboxing Toy Convention here in Mexico and a few guys from a gunpla-focused group called GundaMX put together a little diorama with some Valks, I took a few pictures and decided to share them here

DSC00698.JPG

DSC00699.JPG

DSC00700.JPG

DSC00701.JPG

DSC00746.JPG

DSC00748.JPG

DSC00749.JPG

DSC00751.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00758.JPG

DSC00759.JPG

DSC00761.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

1 hour ago, mog_kupo said:

This weekend we had a little expo called Unboxing Toy Convention here in Mexico and a few guys from a gunpla-focused group called GundaMX put together a little diorama with some Valks, I took a few pictures and decided to share them here

@mog_kupo that is an amazing diorama, good to see Macross represented.

3 hours ago, 505thAirborne said:

My only nit-pick with the VF-31 though are those rear landing gears, it would be the perfect Valk if not for those. 

Those rear landing gears are great! :lol: So well hidden, no-one guessed where they were till the reveal...:D
So that's a plus, to me anyway, in a valk. No visible door hinges in battroid legs. 

I don't quite subscribe to how real it has to appear to function, cos well...this plane does transform into 2 other modes...

Lots of folks would think otherwise, thats ok.

Edited by seti88

VF-31A and YF-30..... I keep asking myself, how much am I willing to pay for a pair of these.

Wanted them so much. An reissue will be great but I don't think it will come true. So checking second hand stores for a good price is my only choice I guess.

On 8/3/2019 at 2:20 PM, mog_kupo said:

DSC00748.JPG

DSC00749.JPG

DSC00754.JPG

Very cool!

Edited by vlenhoff

On 8/6/2019 at 9:20 PM, 505thAirborne said:

You should send this pic to Bandai with a message attached " Dear Bandai, please come to your senses and re-issue these two Valks, pretty please with sugar on top!" :D

The only thing about the Karios to be re-issued is the eventual Arad 1a with the Dragon head Itasha on the back.

I will eventually have to bite on the YF-30, however I think that @no3Ljm wants one with different colour combos in which was shown the game "Macross the Ride".

I'm also for other colour schemes as well. 

10 hours ago, borgified said:

The only thing about the Karios to be re-issued is the eventual Arad 1a with the Dragon head Itasha on the back.

I will eventually have to bite on the YF-30, however I think that @no3Ljm wants one with different colour combos in which was shown the game "Macross the Ride".

I'm also for other colour schemes as well. 

It's from the Macross 30 game. 2 other colors somewhere in the YF-30 thread. I'll see of I can find it.

Edit: Here's they are courtesy VF5SS. I'd get them if they released it.  There's also variants that swap the red stripes for other colors.

post-1819-0-41909700-1383523655_thumb.jpgpost-1819-0-52475000-1383523670_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr