1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

3 minutes ago, treatment said:

Yup.

Can only wish Arcadia starts doing diecast models of valks and real-world jets...

Wait. Are you sure you want Arcadia to do this? You want barenaked Valks and Jets with no markings in your collections? :nea:

Oh wait. I think they might do a Premium Finish release once they sold the first non-markings version. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, treatment said:

They might actually do very well and can even dominate the market if they offer no-markings, regular, and pf diecast models...

Hmmm. With how they price for stuff, now I'm having second thoughts for it. :rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

That's cool @Saburo...sorry, but what is it and where can I get one :p

17 minutes ago, Bishop said:

I am interested too. What is that? 

@sumyumgoy and @Bishop, its made by Mech Fans Toys they are designed to work with the Diaclone Reboot toys which just so happen to be 1:60 scale. :)  I ordered it from ShowZ store here is the link.  https://showzstore.com/mechfanstoys-mech-fans-toys-mft-ms-10-ms10-e5-rev_p1147.html

Enjoy!

6 hours ago, Saburo said:

@sumyumgoy and @Bishop, its made by Mech Fans Toys they are designed to work with the Diaclone Reboot toys which just so happen to be 1:60 scale. :)  I ordered it from ShowZ store here is the link.  https://showzstore.com/mechfanstoys-mech-fans-toys-mft-ms-10-ms10-e5-rev_p1147.html

Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks!

Got a 1/100 Air Fighters Collection F-4EJ for $8 and I’m getting the AFC F-35 next for $11.  I’ll wait for those and the AFC F-16CJ, 1/100 F-117, and 1/100 YF-29 to all come in before an update.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Love it, @Saburo:wub:

C'mon Bandai. It's about time to also release Mei Leeron's VF-27y. :clapping:

Thank you @no3Ljm!  Not only Mei's VF-27y and also AIF-9V Ghosts set. :D

37 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

We need another pic of those VF-27's only with Graces up front, gotta show off those armor parts! B))

Will do! :good:

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Been itching to do this after getting Max's Q-rau.

Zentrandi Mecha (or based on as of the VF-22s)

Yammies 1/60s: DYRL - Milia Q-Rau (sans pilot), Macross 7 - Gamlin 22s Strumvogel and DYRL - Max Q-rau.

DSC01471.jpg

Woohoo! Now you just need Max & Miria's 22s! And their VF-1Js, if you don't already. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Woohoo! Now you just need Max & Miria's 22s! And their VF-1Js, if you don't already. :lol:

I actually have an Arcadia Milia VF-1J that I got off @Saviant when it was listed.  I prefer Gamlin's 22s colours as the colour makes it stand out more than compared to M&M's 22s (if a DX YF-21 gets made, I'm in for it).

More of a Milia/Mylene/Klang Kang/Mirage fan due to the fact that I appreciate and respect females that make a stand in a male driven society (not a feminist even though I'm a male) and their not scared to do so.  

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

@Saburo I approved your "Labors". :good: ^_^

Thank you @no3Ljm!!

4 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

Looks great @Saburo

Thank you @sumyumgoy!

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I really like those power suit kits @Saburo!

Did they take a long time to assemble?

@spacemanoeuvres, they are nice kits.  I don't remember how long it took me to build. I think it was about an hour to build, I was taking my time.