Awesome pic Saburo!!!

Let's hope for a 2017 full of valks!!!

19 minutes ago, spanner said:

Same to you Saburo! :)

Love the photo!! B))

16 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Fantastic group shot Saburo!! B))

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!! 

Thank you everyone, I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and 2017 is a great one for eveyrone.

12 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Cool pic Saburo.  Are the feet pulled out completely on the 31J?

Thanks SH 9000. No, I collapsed the feet to the bottom. I went with what was shown on the box, although the I like having the foot fully extended to show the detail of the ankle.

Edited by Saburo

Wow this site changed, I thought I had a glitch in my browser, that would explain why I wasn't until today getting notifications in my e-mail. Nice setup Saburo, I am a little jealous that you got VF-31J it got sold out, well I can wait for Mirage's VF-31C, I pre-ordered a Mirage figurine to go with it.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

5 hours ago, VF-18S Hornet said:

Wow this site changed, I thought I had a glitch in my browser, that would explain why I wasn't until today getting notifications in my e-mail. Nice setup Saburo, I am a little jealous that you got VF-31J it got sold out, well I can wait for Mirage's VF-31C I pre-ordered  a Mirage figurine to go with it.

Welcome back!  Thanks VF-18S. I am fortunate to have gotten a VF-31J.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Graat shot as always, Saburo! ;)

Happy New Year to you and to everyone!

Thank you No3ljm!

24 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper valkyrie?

Shot but makes up for it in badassness. :)

22 minutes ago, ChaoticYeti said:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

LOL!  Thanks Yeti! 

14 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Hey Saburo, any chance of getting a super hi res version of that pic? I'd love to use it as my desktop wallpaper. I'm using a 4K TV for my monitor. :)

Sure, try this image. Sorry there is some image quality loss on scaling the image up.

MG_4k.jpg

Edited by Saburo

22 hours ago, Saburo said:

Thanks SH 9000. No, I collapsed the feet to the bottom. I went with what was shown on the box, although the I like having the foot fully extended to show the detail of the ankle.

Cool.  When I first saw the pic I was wondering why the VF-31J looked short.  I have mine extended at the legs halfway at the knees and the ankles fully extended making it as tall as my VF-0D.

15 hours ago, spanner said:

now just who is gonna clean up all this mess! LOL! :lol: great photo sh9000! B))

Thanks!  :D

2 hours ago, Saburo said:

Hope everyone's 2017 started out good.

Who's your favorite main character from the Macross eras?

31224612594_a6e9b81be3_h.jpg

31224610104_5c0fa2d51b_h.jpg

Great photos Saburo. I would've picked Hikaru but his VF-1S is not featured so I choose his VF-1J. :wub: Second ofcourse is that 'Yahoooo' guy. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

Hikaru>Isamu>Alto

I dont care about the other three

This would be my order as well...however...

...as much as I hate to admit it, looking back, I really did like Basara.  He was just kind of the "I don't really give a sh*t" hero type that I identified with. I mean he totally bucked the system every chance he got, he refused to kill because no matter what he KNEW deep down inside that "LISTEN TO MY SONG!" would work, and he kept the Fire Valk just chillin, standing up behind his apt building in the middle of the city, I mean come on,,,,that's a cool guy!  POWER to the DREAAM!!! And yes, Fire Bomber is the only Macross music I actually have in my car and listen to from time to time!   So I guess I have to throw him in as one of my favs.