1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

I don't know, I was thinking "right up main street!" myself. And I was chuckling because I thought it was funny to a) think a regult actually has a "main street" and b) knowing you'd probably posed it that way with a different intent but being amused at how interpretation can vary so widely.

Either way, love all your poses SH9000!

I don't know, I was thinking "right up main street!" myself. And I was chuckling because I thought it was funny to a) think a regult actually has a "main street" and b) knowing you'd probably posed it that way with a different intent but being amused at how interpretation can vary so widely.

Either way, love all your poses SH9000!

Thanks Mickyg, at least I'm not he only one "seeing things"!!

Love the Gerwalk group shot Saburo. Beautiful.

Super nice, Saburo. Very classy looking and that perspective looks fantastic! Not too exaggerated at all. What lens is it?

Thanks mickyg! This the Canon 24mm - 70mm 2.8L, I have wanted this lens for a while now and got it as a birthday present to myself last month. :lol: I haven't had a chance to take it outside to take photos but one the weather gets better here, I will. :)

Noice!!!

Thank you Old Man. :)

spectacular shot Saburo!!! :wub:B))

No problem spanner, I figured you needed a new wallpaper. ;)B))

I wish Arcadia would release the rest of the DYRL? squadron. *sigh*

^^ this and release DYRL Super/Strike packs and SDFM Super packs. :unsure:

Thanks Mickyg, at least I'm not he only one "seeing things"!!

Love the Gerwalk group shot Saburo. Beautiful.

Thanks Moosey! :)

Playing with the new lens.

For fans of Gerwalk mode. :D

*snip*

Lovely. :wub:

I wish Arcadia would release the rest of the DYRL? squadron. *sigh*

^ This too. But question would be is what shade of white they will use? And would it be nice to see a somehow blue hue colored Super/Strike Packs next time. ;)

3 Monsters. 2 from Nippon-Yasan and 1 from Amiami. I might just end up not paying for the one from Amiami in July.

Nice! Hopefully you decide to keep all three, that's one hell of a Regult collection you have there. (I mean growing). B))

Thanks. I can't wait for the HMR Glaugs and Monsters.

im slowly dying inside waiting for the HWR Monster.. -_- this thing is gonna be epic! :D

3 Monsters. 2 from Nippon-Yasan and 1 from Amiami. I might just end up not paying for the one from Amiami in July.

WOW! you got 3!! :o hmmm maybe I might stretch things out and buy a 2nd!? :unsure:

Robo what??

exactly! :rolleyes:

that's a lot of battle pods! Robotech to the rescue!

errrr no. <_<;):lol:

Guest davidwhangchoi

now this is stuck in my head :p

The battle pods are coming so you'd better beware! Breetai and his battlepods are everywhere!

Robotech to the rescue!

-it's like a christmas carol.

i remember watching this and wishing i has some. now i get a chance to own one

ZryvXpol.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

love the old Robotech commercial.. hilarious. Speaking of.. I've been slowly making my way through the original Mospeada series, so on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I decided to transform my Beagle bikes for the first time in about 5 years. Good times. Let's take a moment to remind ourselves of the greatness... and what could...and should have been all 4...

EDIT: sorry for posting non Macross in this thread, but I figured most people have a love of both. Didn't wanna dig for the old Mospeada thread.

post-11393-0-60541600-1458513080_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-17563200-1458513106_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-39804300-1458513128_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-06192600-1458513151_thumb.jpg

post-11393-0-47565100-1458513177_thumb.jpg

Edited by derex3592

love the old Robotech commercial.. hilarious. Speaking of.. I've been slowly making my way through the original Mospeada series, so on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I decided to transform my Beagle bikes for the first time in about 5 years. Good times. Let's take a moment to remind ourselves of the greatness... and what could...and should have been all 4...

EDIT: sorry for posting non Macross in this thread, but I figured most people have a love of both. Didn't wanna dig for the old Mospeada thread.

Awesome! Never had a chance to obtain one of these goodies..:(