1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

I think it's the color of Gamlins VF-22S. The color scheme doesn't work nearly as well as for M&M. It looks like some gaudy knock-off. ;)

I mean joints and such. I actually dig the scheme. Quality just isn't as good as the others.

I see. For me the bummer on Gamlins version was always the gray details. Also the combination of a red canopy, the not quite black main color and the gray and yellow highlights doesn't seem aesthetically pleasing to me.

Wow!! Those look fantastic! Are you thinking of selling any? I'm sure many folks in here would be interested!

Thanks Spanner. As for selling, I figured there wouldn't be much interest in them, also I never really thought about doing that. haha

Edited by Saburo

Valkyrie Portraits!

A Visual Experience by Saburo at Intrepid Museum ! :D

:lol: I am thinking of boxing up all my Valks and just hang pictures of them on the wall. Also I am running low on display space, so I may need to make a Valkyrie picture book. :D

:lol: I am thinking of boxing up all my Valks and just hang pictures of them on the wall. Also I am running low on display space, so I may need to make a Valkyrie picture book. :D

Wow! Really nice portraits!

I like the idea of the book, something we can carry with us when we go far away from our collection! I usually take pictures with my phone and go with it, but these valks deserve High Resolution !

My weekend project. :)

prints_zpskuuaf8xg.jpg

+1. Lovely. :wub:

Wow!! Those look fantastic! Are you thinking of selling any? I'm sure many folks in here would be interested!

Thanks Spanner. As for selling, I figured there wouldn't be much interest in them, also I never really thought about doing that. haha

Hmm... Well, you could just email us the highres and let us decide what to do with it. Hehehe. :lol:

Valkyrie Portraits!

A Visual Experience by Saburo at Intrepid Museum ! :D

Oooh. Like the title. ;)

I should say, box it and sell it, Saburo. First dibs on the VF-4G. :lol:

Wow! Really nice portraits!

I like the idea of the book, something we can carry with us when we go far away from our collection! I usually take pictures with my phone and go with it, but these valks deserve High Resolution !

Thank you! I have been throwing around the idea of the coffee table book for a bit. Just need to sit down and get all the photos together. :p

+1. Lovely. :wub:

Hmm... Well, you could just email us the highres and let us decide what to do with it. Hehehe. :lol:

Oooh. Like the title. ;)

I should say, box it and sell it, Saburo. First dibs on the VF-4G. :lol:

Haha.. I could just print and mail them out... Let me think about it.

Saburo, what about a series of large format wall posters? 24" x 36" or larger.

That is a possibility too, the largest I have prints I have made is a 20" x 30".

I see. For me the bummer on Gamlins version was always the gray details. Also the combination of a red canopy, the not quite black main color and the gray and yellow highlights doesn't seem aesthetically pleasing to me.

had no problem with mine Gamlin....Oh wait there is the fact it cannot stand right after transforming it to battroid mode keeps floopping down. They fixed the mess with the Max and Millia

My weekend project. :)

prints_zpskuuaf8xg.jpg

Saburo those portraits are nice great idea, if they decided to have another Macrossworld convention you can sell by them the box load.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

I can't wait for the coffee table book!

Haha... Thanks VM. Its a side project so it will go pretty slow, I have re shoot all of the Valks with the new format.

With 50mp on that camera, 20x30 is positively tiny! You could almost go life size! Hmmm...

True... :D Time to make some wallpaper!

had no problem with mine Gamlin....Oh wait there is the fact it cannot stand right after transforming it to battroid mode keeps floopping down. They fixed the mess with the Max and Millia

Saburo those portraits are nice great idea, if they decided to have another Macrossworld convention you can sell by them the box load.

The next MW convention is coming up in October, not sure I'll be able to attend since I am planning a trip back home that month.

So when do pre orders for the picture book open Saburo!? I want to give you my money!

Let me get the first one done and see how it turns out. If its up to my standards (I want to make sure anyone who buys one gets a quality product.) I'll see about selling them.

do you guys do overnighters where you work!? so its about 2:20 am there now yeah? im just about to hit the sack here if that makes you feel any better!?

yaaaawwwnnn... gahhh.. im sooo tired! :p

not much movement on the streets at that ridiculous time of the night.. :lol:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/washington/seattle/?cam=seattleskyline

post-21335-0-57556800-1436434009_thumb.jpg

Edited by spanner76

do you guys do overnighters where you work!? so its about 2:20 am there now yeah? im just about to hit the sack here if that makes you feel any better!?

yaaaawwwnnn... gahhh.. im sooo tired! :p

not much movement on the streets at that ridiculous time of the night.. :lol:

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/washington/seattle/?cam=seattleskyline

This only happens once a year during my companies big sale. Hopefully I'll be able to go home soon.

With that screenshot you posted, you could see my building , but the dark building to the left of center is blocking it from view.

Edited by Saburo

Thanks!! I'm pretty sure at this point Roy's 0S will only remain in Fighter mode and I think I'll put the 0A in Gerwalk.

I have Shin's VF-0A (Arcadia) on reserve and when the new V.2 VF-0S comes out, I'll get one those too! B))

My VF-0A reborn and my newest addition, Roy's VF-0S. B))

Nice! Thank you VF5SS for uploading it to shapeways! How's the fit? Need to order a couple arms to fix some VF-0s' in the repair hangar.

Nice! Thank you VF5SS for uploading it to shapeways! How's the fit? Need to order a couple arms to fix some VF-0s' in the repair hangar.

Nope... salary. :wacko:

Nice shots!

Thanks guys! And definitely thank you to VF5SS for putting them on shapeways,

The upper/shoulder portion is just slightly loose but some black tape made it snug, the lower portion fits like a glove, nice and tight! Just lightly sand them down, paint, clear coat and your 0A/0S can go from the hangar back to the frontlines!! B))

Edited by 505thAirborne