1/48+fp's, 1/60+fp's, 1/72, 1/2k, 1/3k,1/100 and now 1/144

VF-18S Hornet

change in thread topic  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this change in topic

2. 2. Or do you prefer a part five

Cool Pics Hornet. I wish Yamato would rerelease the grey googles VF-1J. I skipped that one. Reminds me of the scene when Hikaru first flew the vf-1J with GBP armor.

Thamks Golden Arms, speaking of which rerelease maybe I should have gotten that VF-19P since I have the VF-22S Gamlin from Dynamite 7 oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

why there's no 1/100 scale in the title of this thread?? we need more love for this scale..

I didn't think about that plus there was no room to put it in the title, so feel free to post them.

god, this thing is beautiful, durable as all hell too. precisely what i had dreamed of and hoped for in a YF/VF-19 toy/scale replica since over a decade ago.

it sure took over ten years for someone to deliver, but deliver did they ever, and boy was it ever worth the wait... :wub:

VF-19SJOHN-3-30-131_zps8d0f4daf.jpg

VF-19SJOHN-3-30-133_zps2857b473.jpg

VF-19SJOHN-3-30-135_zps78253841.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

I have a request:

Can someone take some nice pictures of the VF-19 KAI with the VF-19S together in a cool poses, in batroid mode. Thanks in advance.

Edit: damn Shaorin, those pictures of the vf-19s are sooooo sexy, you are making me NOT regret my purchase!!! I am mad at you, GRRRR!!! :), now if you can take a few more with that same background, so I can get even more "mad". :p

Edited by Arthurius

I have a request:

Can someone take some nice pictures of the VF-19 KAI with the VF-19S together in a cool poses, in batroid mode. Thanks in advance.

Edit: damn Shaorin, those pictures of the vf-19s are sooooo sexy, you are making me NOT regret my purchase!!! I am mad at you, GRRRR!!! :), now if you can take a few more with that same background, so I can get even more "mad". :p

Ask and you shall recieve. Ugh.. ignore the lotion.

VF-19SEmeraldForceValkyrie53.jpg

VF-19SEmeraldForceValkyrie97.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Just wanted to show off my complete 1/250 fighter collections again because it was a bit challenging to find them all! :D

Collection 1

post-740-0-67495700-1365454962_thumb.jpg
Collection 2
post-740-0-36215100-1365454976_thumb.jpg
Collection 3
post-740-0-60729600-1365454983_thumb.jpg
Collection 4
post-740-0-55725600-1365454995_thumb.jpg
Wish Bandai would have kept going with these...
Edited by Rabidweezil

Wow, I didn't think the 19P even needed decals but that's a nice, subtle job you've done there. The only thing I'd recommend is trying to trim some of the larger stickers a little more intricately, such as the giant UN Spacy decals. It's a bit of a pain but it's relatively easy to completely trim out each letter so there aren't any visible sticker edges. But that's just me, I'm very picky about how my decals look.

Also, that head on shot. God does that Basara pilot look awful. It looks like it's being piloted by a Muppet.

Wow, I didn't think the 19P even needed decals but that's a nice, subtle job you've done there. The only thing I'd recommend is trying to trim some of the larger stickers a little more intricately, such as the giant UN Spacy decals. It's a bit of a pain but it's relatively easy to completely trim out each letter so there aren't any visible sticker edges. But that's just me, I'm very picky about how my decals look.

Also, that head on shot. God does that Basara pilot look awful. It looks like it's being piloted by a Muppet.

Haha. What, you don't like Beaker? That Basara is pretty awful though. I don't know what they were thinking when they made the mold for him.

Just great now it can't be unseen. :(

And to top it of know I have the Muppet Babies theme song in my head.

This is a sad day. :(