Whats Lying on your Workbench MK IV

Urashiman

the height of the canons seem very important, or it's the picture?

YES. The canon height is verrrry important. I tried to get fancy on my first kit and shorten the round arm that attaches the canon to the body in order to get them closer to the body. BIG mistake. I'm still paying for it, because I also glued the canons on before I should have. Long story short, DONT do this...LOL. Basically it makes it impossible to attach the shoulders correctly now. PM me for more details if you like.

Thanks B. I'm having a problem with getting the legs stiff enough at the hips so it doesn't fall backwards at this point, other than that, it's pretty cool. That was the easy one..LOL. Gotta get back to the "dumbass me thought I would modify the Capn's kit" one later on this week.... :wacko:

Busy weekend around here! figures are done, and one purple thing is kinda sorta there....be gentle guys....this is the most complex resin kit I've attempted yet...not to mention doing two at once..LOL

Looking great!!!

Just finished a paper VF-2SS in 1/100, which is unfortunately not released to the general public. I'm just good friends with the designer.

PA210012.jpg

Current work is Urashiman's paper YF-19 resized to 1/100 redrawn with the fold lines removed and landing gear added.

PA270022.jpg

and then theres a Hasegawa 1/72 VF-0S that just came in the mail today :D

PA270021.jpg

Thanks guys! I was gonna try out a Masterpiece Alpha in the trees eventually, but they are about 1:55 scale and the dio is 1:48 so it won't be totally in scale. And ....ummm.... It ain't gonna fit in the display case..LOL. I have no idea where it's going!

Thanks guys! I was gonna try out a Masterpiece Alpha in the trees eventually, but they are about 1:55 scale and the dio is 1:48 so it won't be totally in scale. And ....ummm.... It ain't gonna fit in the display case..LOL. I have no idea where it's going!

As you know MPC alpha are the same as Legioss Aoshima who are sold in 1/48... :)