Yamato 1/60 VF-19 Fire Valkyrie (v2.0)

I'd prefer if they just made it out of styrofoam, and sold it for about $5.. I don't see how they'll ever get the thing to stand up straight if it's made out of any kind of good plastic. :p

Even then though, unless this thing does come with a speaker and a built-in mp3 player, I don't think there's anything that could justify it costing over $10. Does it even have any moving parts?

Or.. maybe if they made it into a nerf-ish type gun, and the actual projectile portion is made of foam, and shoots across the room? :lol:

Edited by Chronocidal

How comes Noel doesn't post anymore?

Cus he has a very busy job and also 2 young kids now, both under 3 years old IIRC and kids of that age tend to drain all your time and energy......LOL!

For those of you complaining about Speaker Pod Gamma, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy it ya know!

It really IS a niche product for the die-hard completist Macross 7 fan, but you gotta give kudos to Yamato for even making it.

Graham

For some reason, I thought we operated under the "if they made it, then I need it" mode. Sure the first 1/60 VF-25 line almost convinced me otherwise but the v.2s set me in back in the same path!

Someone head to the Bandai booth and check for that VF-171!!! I need it!

*rehooks Yoshinol intravenous feed*

ahhh!

:o

Do we really need this?

:lol:

OK. Let's just have those words be the only thing on this website from now on. Trimmin' the fat, baby. :p

Cus he has a very busy job and also 2 young kids now, both under 3 years old IIRC and kids of that age tend to drain all your time and energy......LOL!

Right.... But I thought, you know, if he's actually here, and going to WF... then... :wacko:

Way to go Yamato!!!

Would there be any possibility to have attachement struts made to attach this in the top-side of fighter mode. I know it's a non canon request, but it sure would be cool.

BTW, is the actual speaker projectile removable and does it reveal the speaker???

I am very curious to see what gimmicks this thing will have and at what price range.

Gimmicks, price range? What are these strange alien concepts you refer to?

It will sit there looking pretty and cost a lot, that's all you need to know.......LOL.

And you will be grateful........Mwahahahaha!

Graham

• 2 weeks later...