Why was the VF-17 thread locked?

I'm gonna guess and say it's because Graham didn't like us speculating on whether he got a 17 prototype from yamato to play around with.

I doubt thats the case but if it is then its a really lame reason for locking a perfectly civil on-topic thread. The lack of explanation is quite rude tbh.

I doubt thats the case but if it is then its a really lame reason for locking a perfectly civil on-topic thread. The lack of explanation is quite rude tbh.

well, we kind of have a bad history of making stuff up about yamato's future releases that has us on a rather short leash.

well, we kind of have a bad history of making stuff up about yamato's future releases that has us on a rather short leash.

I was under the impression that about 80%-90% of everything on the internet was made up.

As far as the VF-17 thread goes, yeah, some sort of comment as to why it was locked would have been better.

I was under the impression that the VF-17was officially announced.....so WHEN can we have a thread to discuss it, especially since it's a no no to create another similar thread when a previous one was locked. Agreed that some explination would have been nice. dry.gif Anyone know who locked it? Was it Graham?

Chris

Plenty of non Macross World web sites are also reporting on it we can blame >EXO< for that.

Maybe it was the S.D.M.P ( Super Dimensional, Macross Police ).

Maybe Graham didn't want to miss anything while he's out. :unsure:

LOL! Ya' know, I was actually thinking the same thing! :lol:

Chris

OK, so nobody knows. Well, let's unlock it and get back to our regularly scheduled MW speculation then, now that the VF-19kai is almost out and the realities of exploding shoulders and whatnot will be kicking in. :p The cycle must continue. B))

OK, so nobody knows. Well, let's unlock it and get back to our regularly scheduled MW speculation then, now that the VF-19kai is almost out and the realities of exploding shoulders and whatnot will be kicking in. :p The cycle must continue. B))

Hear hear! We rabid fans need an output to unleash that excitement.