Wonderfest 2011

I'll be there. I'll wear my Skull Squadron shirt probably Saturday morning around the dealers room.

Nice! Represent Macross love! I'm glad you got the shirt in time.

I know mlz22 is taking his 1/24 valks and I think tundrayeti said he's taking some kits too. Sound like there's gonna be a small MW get together. Please take some pics.

There actually were a lot more of us there than I expected. I'm in between computers right now posting from a ten year old POS that I can't upload pics on yet but I got a few for when my new comp arrives.

From Macrossworld I met up with Mslz22, Valkyrie, Neptunesurvey, Thor, and Tundrayeti and several other guys from the RPF. We didn't really have a "get together" just chatted in the dealers room around a couple of their tables and saw a couple panels and checked out the model contest room but it was pretty cool to put faces with names and see the stuff those guys are doing. Thor and Tundrayeti's 3D stuff is pretty amazing to see in person. I'm not going to blab but I heard a couple ideas that a few of them have for future projects that sound pretty amazing so hopefully there will be a few announcements for other neat kits over the coming year.

Good time. I really enjoy Wonderfest it is such a laid back, easy going convention it's just a nice coupe days to relax and see some cool stuff.

It was a good time. It was nice meeting up with all of the guys. Met Thor, Tundrayeti, and Ghadrack Friday and Valkyrie and Mslz22 Saturday.

There was a little Macross love this time around at the show. Tundrayeti's had some of the Macross support vehicles for sale and Mslz22 awesome 1/24 valkyrie. That thing is huge. It had a table for itself. I will post some pics later. Also, the 1/1000 Oberth frigate is coming soon to Starshipmodeler. Both Thor and Tundrayeti have some great 3D stuff. The hangar that I had Tundrayeti make for me was great. I will have to try and get that one ready for next years WF.

Hopefully I will make it again next year.