Anime Central convention in Chicago

I work literally right across the street from where they hold this thing every year. If you want to come in for Macross you will probably be disappointed. If Macross is all you really are into I would only go if it's within driving distance.

• 1 month later...

Stopped by there this afternoon.. OMG Line is so long glad I had already gotten a pass ahead of time. Found some macross books and shunya Yamashita books. Other than that I did see a few Sharon and Ranka figures here and there.. but were way overprice.

My advice if your into the cosplay, you should go there were quiet a few out there that looked really good and sexy, and then there were others...well.. lets just say their friends lied to them when they asked them if they look good in it.

Also it be best if you already have purchased a pass and physically have it in your possession. The line for both the pick up of passes and getting passes on site is the same distance which goes all the way outside of the convention.

Good luck

Stopped by there this afternoon.. OMG Line is so long glad I had already gotten a pass ahead of time. Found some macross books and shunya Yamashita books. Other than that I did see a few Sharon and Ranka figures here and there.. but were way overprice.

My advice if your into the cosplay, you should go there were quiet a few out there that looked really good and sexy, and then there were others...well.. lets just say their friends lied to them when they asked them if they look good in it.

Also it be best if you already have purchased a pass and physically have it in your possession. The line for both the pick up of passes and getting passes on site is the same distance which goes all the way outside of the convention.

Good luck

new macross books or older stuff? Anyone selling Macross cels?