Lynn Minmay 1/6 DYRL Doll by TAKARA

hi there, guys. :)

anyone here on MW with a copy of this TAKARA made Minmay doll that's willing to let her go?

she DOES NOT HAVE to be MIB.

i want to replace her stock TAKARA body with a far superior 27cm OBITSU, like i have with all my other Anime dolls,

and probably make her a new set of boots and gloves out of the same vinyl "pleather" (which i have a supply of)

that the YAMATO VMF 50 Minmay's boots and gloves are made from.

of course, i'd prefer MIB, but i'm all for a loose doll, especially if i can get her relatively inexpensively...

daylight-minmay.jpg

macross-minmay.jpg

ylsad-02.gif

Edited by Shaorin

I don't think this was made by takara. This is made by Yellow Submarine. If your looking for one, this will run you about 175+ And it's pretty hard to find. good luck!

I don't think this was made by takara. This is made by Yellow Submarine. If your looking for one, this will run you about 175+ And it's pretty hard to find. good luck!

thanks.

someone's currently posting one on EBAY, but the BIN is more than a little high,

don't you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-AZONE-MACROSS-LYNN-MINMAY-1-6-ACTION-DOLL_W0QQitemZ140528687571QQcategoryZ36549QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8358365818736860923

Yup, thats friggin high. I got mine for only 150. This version more rare than the china dress version, which I've seen go for between 90 to 175.

Curious which obitsu body you use to replace your Anime dolls and if you have any pictures of your other figures?

the modern 27cm. small and medium bust types, such as the "White" pale skin and small bust type

of my Mikuru Asahina from the Haruhi Suzumiya Anime series,

and the natural neutral flesh tone of the small bust OBITSU that replaced the TERRIBLE TAKARA "Jenny" body

that my "Apple Lee" (AZONE "Chinese Fantasy" "Maya")came with;

AppleLee4-11-111.jpg

AppleLee4-11-112.jpg

AppleLee4-11-113.jpg

the entire 2004 limited edition AZONE "Chinese Fantasy" doll series,

consisting of "Maya" (white/yellow) "Sahra" (pink/gold) and "Lycee" (blue/turquoise)

AzoneChineseFantasySeries2.jpg

my entire OBITSU-based harem;

MyAnimeGirls12-6-10.jpg

my Anime figures;

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/My%20Anime%20Girls%2012-6-2010/MyAnimeGirls12-6-102.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll310/shaorin-chan/My%20Anime%20Girls%2012-6-2010/MyAnimeGirls12-6-103.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

Incredible collection and thanks for the info. I have a "healthy" 1/6 collection and can't stand all the Amazonian females I have in the group so was looking at replacing or modding the bodies. I do have a few obitsus for testing...