an unusual request

hey guys,

i know that i'm not really a regular on these forums... just a notch above lurker really, but I need some help. to be more specific, help with written Japanese (Kanji). and since this is as close as it gets to an Off Topic section, i figured i should post here. i grew up with a respect and appreciation for Japanese art and culture thanks to my mom, and now i have several examples of Japanese calligraphy in my apartment, from prints to shoji panels... i just wish i could read it. :lol:

now i'm not trying to get mushy or fish for sympathy, but when i was in 7th grade (2000) i had a tumor removed from the inside of my spinal cord. my C2 through C7 vertebra are fused, and as you might imagine i have alot of nerve damage. i've been lucky enough to retain all my motor function, but i still have serious day-to-day issues and have been developing new neurological conditions over the last few years. a few days ago someone in my family died from cancer that had spread to her brain... and while i am by no means on death's door, the next few years are kinda uncertain. it really made me think about going through with something i've wanted to do for a long time.

lame or cliche as it may sound, i'd like to see what "I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." looks like in Kanji. i know, i know, i can hear eyes rolling now, and i don't blame you. but frankly i personally don't know anyone who could help me with this, and i know that if i asked somewhere else i would just get thirty variations of 'i'm a sad panda' or somesuch.

if you can, i thank you for your help. ^_^