Macross Frontier Concert -@ Playstation home

USCOLMRNE

July 24th @ 1pm is tonight at 9pm PST.

Jason and MM what's your JPN PS home name?

I'm jtowgrin on the japanese psn. I just signed up, and I'm trying to navigate to this site without getting lost. To be honest, I'm lost without being able to read it. Also, is there a way to translate to english? Ugh, how do I find the Macross concert stuff?

If not jtowgrin, try jcmecha. I created jcmecha, then used the jtowgrin when logging onto the network.

Edited by Jasonc

Added jtowgrin and MM too.

I think we'll have to use group chat to talk to each other.

I can't seem to change my Home text chat to English.

you can find me on yim as jnutta212, or aim as jcmecha. Maybe we can all chat at that time on there.

Added jtowgrin and MM too.

I think we'll have to use group chat to talk to each other.

I can't seem to change my Home text chat to English.

when you bring up the text keyboard on Japan pshome press the select button to scroll through text inputs, one should be english( press select 3 times i think it is). my Japan PSN is: Maximus_DrunkusJP

i too have a jap psn if anyone wants to add me its unsrdf thats my jap account my american account is unspacy so feel free to add me i too love macross & have all series on my 1tb external western digital hdd that is fat32 & works on my ps3 which is quite nice

Am going to give this a go today. Just bought myself a Sheryl jacket and fan - team Sheryl all the way! WooooT!

Its 3 hrs before it starts and theres already at least 50ppl in here. Impressive stuff! Got a good seat so Im gonna let my avatar camp in while I run down to the shops for a coffee.

Camping concert spots, lol. Its just like the real thing!

(speaking of which, Im off to a tiny Fukuyama acoustic gig in Yokohama tonight too ;-)

when you bring up the text keyboard on Japan pshome press the select button to scroll through text inputs, one should be english( press select 3 times i think it is). my Japan PSN is: Maximus_DrunkusJP

i too have a jap psn if anyone wants to add me its unsrdf thats my jap account my american account is unspacy so feel free to add me i too love macross & have all series on my 1tb external western digital hdd that is fat32 & works on my ps3 which is quite nice

Adding y'all....and thanks for the tip Murphy.

I'll be heading in early to get a seat.

User name is Gwynjin. Feel free to say hi, altho I will probably be AFK for a bit yet.

Its been a while since Ive used Home - is there anyway to lock or zoom the camera? Even after I center it on the screen, it starts panning if I dont touch the controller for a while....very annoying.

I'm in! I just wish I was able to get myself some cool Macross gear. oh weell.

Hopefully everything finishes downloading before the concert begins!

2 minutes. It's about deculture time. ;)

When the icons come up on the top right, are you supposed to do anything?

Ranka singing DYRL with the movie in the background. Awesome

Edited by Jasonc

Yay, I got a little Ai-kun too! Now my home avatar has a little green Ai-kun on its head!

Servers crashed here too immediately after the concert ended.

Was a fun little event, if short (6 songs). 4 frontier songs and 2 original series songs - decent mix if a little Ranka heavy (2 Sheryl songs vs 4 Ranka songs).

Still, Ill probably try to catch it again later in the week.

My only real grip was people talking in the chat box during the plot scenes - it kept covering up the characters text! Some people just have no manners...time to turn the chat box off entirely in the options I think.

My only real grip was people talking in the chat box during the plot scenes - it kept covering up the characters text! Some people just have no manners...time to turn the chat box off entirely in the options I think.

That's what I did.

I missed the last one since we'd just got back from SF. I tried snagging the encore, but it kept booting me. Seems this one was more packed than the first (I'm guessing word of mouth).

When the icons come up on the top right, are you supposed to do anything?

Ranka singing DYRL with the movie in the background. Awesome

I think that was related to the guard training I read about. I totally missed that since i just caught this event.

are all the concerts the same? Ive only saw one.

From what I gather, this is the only one. I posted this up on facebook, or, my wife did, and there's quite a few friends who had no idea about this. They're probably gonna catch either the 29th or 30th shows at 1300 hrs, or 2100 hrs the day before respectively. I'll probably do the same on one of those.

ARRGGHHH! I was in there, made it two songs in, then home booted me out, and I couldn't get back. Is it up on youtube yet? After the second song, a red Vajra appeared, and kicked me out of the concert. BASTARDS!