MY KINGDOM FOR SOME 1/48 FIXED-POSE TV-STYLE HANDS!!!

So, is anyone willing to part with some 1/48 fixed-pose TV hands?

Or is anyone still recasting these?

I'm looking to purchase some white ones, preferably the whole set of four.

But I'd be cool with just the gun-holding/finger-pointing right hand and the open-handed left hand.

PM me if you have something available, and we'll negotiate.

Sorry, this website/forums no longer permits the transaction of unauthorized recast parts or kits.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=23944&pid=524361&st=0entry524361

14. Copyrights and Trademarks - Fan art and Reproduction of original casts/molds

Discussions pertaining to direct listings, sales, resales, trades, auctions, raffles/lotteries or direct web links to offsite listings, sales, resales, trades, auctions, raffles/lotteries of any recasted items or parts of items without consent of those product originators are not allowed on Macross World. Macross World is not associated or liable for any user-generated artwork or original custom items or parts.

So, let me rephrase my request: does anyone have any extras of the following white 1/48 fixed pose TV-style hands or have a few they're not really using?

• Gun-holding/finger-pointing RIGHT hand; and
  • Open-handed LEFT hand.

Those two are really the only ones I'd absolutely like to get.

PM me, and we'll make a deal. (Unfortunately, Yamato intentionally didn't include the TV hands with a certain Valk I'm in the middle of acquiring.)

So, let me rephrase my request: does anyone have any extras of the following white 1/48 fixed pose TV-style hands or have a few they're not really using?

• Gun-holding/finger-pointing RIGHT hand; and
  • Open-handed LEFT hand.

Those two are really the only ones I'd absolutely like to get.

PM me, and we'll make a deal. (Unfortunately, Yamato intentionally didn't include the TV hands with a certain Valk I'm in the middle of acquiring.)

Are the white set of TV hands from the VF-1A cannon fodder ok?

Shoot me a PM with your full address and you can have them for free, I never used them and never will!!!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica