anime pics on back of case

Macrosso

Just in case you guys were wondering what pics Macrosso is referring to. I decided to get a quick snap shot of the back of the case, take a look at the shots of Misa and Minmay. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Personally. My guess is that they were never meant to be included in the actual game. :ph34r:

post-6-1069831121_thumb.jpg

I don't know about all the pics, but the left one of the bottom two Minmay pics (the one with the concert outfit) did show up in the narration at the beginning of one of the TV stages, after she won Miss Macross. It would be a disappointment & false advertising if the others are not in the game. Strange... :huh: Hope they are in the game somehow.

Oh, and on the Miss Macross stage (P-06 I think), you actually see some semi-animated scenes of Minmay in the Miss Macross contest while fighting, pretty cool ^_^ Wish they showed that for a bit longer, but definitely makes you feel like you are there, just like how it is in the TV episode. And it did distract me a bit from the battle, almost costing me a lost LOL. :lol:

Oh, and on the Miss Macross stage (P-06 I think), you actually see some semi-animated scenes of Minmay in the Miss Macross contest while fighting, pretty cool ^_^ Wish they showed that for a bit longer, but definitely makes you feel like you are there, just like how it is in the TV episode. And it did distract me a bit from the battle, almost costing me a lost LOL. :lol:

Huh?? Distraction?? What distraction??? My eyes were on the Miss Macross contest all the time while the fighting was going on......... :) how?? just keep going left or right while letting loose your missiles on the Quel-Quallie Theater Reconnaissance Pod. Think the Quel-Quallie is more of a distraction than the Miss Macross contest :p

Just in case you guys were wondering what pics Macrosso is referring to. I decided to get a quick snap shot of the back of the case, take a look at the shots of Misa and Minmay. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Personally. My guess is that they were never meant to be included in the actual game. :ph34r:

has anyone transalated the back of the case im woundering what it says

Huh?? Distraction?? What distraction??? My eyes were on the Miss Macross contest all the time while the fighting was going on......... :) how?? just keep going left or right while letting loose your missiles on the Quel-Quallie Theater Reconnaissance Pod. Think the Quel-Quallie is more of a distraction than the Miss Macross contest :p

I'd like to do that but I can't watch to contest at the same time I'm trying to get a S Rank. :p