Yamato Sale Part Duex

BlueMax

For those who were kicking yourselves for not getting what you should have gotten before Christmas, this is your shot at redemption:

Yamato Sale Part Duex

Mostly the same from the Christmas sale, less a few items, but a couple of items are on even steeper discounts, like the Max and Millia VF-22s. For those looking for 1/60 VF-1 Super and Strike packs, this is your chance.

Edited by BlueMax

:blink: What the hell is going on?!? This is the 3rd Yamato sale almost in a row. The last Yamato sale finished late december.

Could this be a signal for something big to come from Yamato? :p

Edited by Froy

Ugh, had to buy the VF-22 Max and Millia. I couldn't pass that up! So many others though and so little money...........rolleyes.gif............could have bought more if I hadn't bought the SDF-1...oh well.happy.gif

Wish they had the VF-1 Max and Millia too............sad.gif

Edited by logos

Wish they had the VF-1 Max and Millia too............sad.gif

Yeah, me too. They are so hard to find these days, and I had to pay a premium just to get them from some other source. I couldn't pass on this new sale though, so I picked up a few Yamato Stands and another 1/60 CF 1A. I want to pick up the VF-22s as well, but I'll have to see what I can spare near the end of the month.

I KNOW I can't afford it. It's OVERDRAFT TIME!tongue.gif I always wanted them and at the price I could not pass up. If they had the VF-11C on sale I would have bought that too.

Hey guys, is there a chance that Yamato will reissue the SV-51's in the near future with fixes to their current problems? If not, I think Ill be getting the Nora cos its so hard to resist temptation of a 60% off discount.

The fact that some of these guys are repeatedly going on sale, means there are problems clearing current stock. Thus reissue will seem very unlikely, at least not in the near future. Your judgement call.

Woo, fans of the Super Ostrich, better grab it now while it's still there! I haven't seen that even in stock for quite some time. :D

I'm tempted to get some stuff, but I need to wait until I'm settled in my new place I think. Maybe if I get something small... *taps fingers together in thought, Gendo style*

You don't need it Mar. ^_^

I still have 100 dollars coming for Christmas. I've been leaning towards more Gunpla or a PSP (moreso Gunpla, though it seems prices have gone up), but a 1/48 roy or Nora is tempting. What's wrong with the SV-51s again? I'd love an Ingram, but still too high. Shame the YF-19 isn't up this time. Tough the YF-21 is also tempting.

MWorld you have disappointed me. I came in here expecting to see the usual alarmist (but poetic) posts about the sinking of Yamato or outrage about how member X payed Y more for whatever item not too long ago :lol:

All that aside I'm pretty tempted by the armoured VF1-J. Still haven't pulled the trigger on one of those due to quality concerns among other things.

I'd love to get the ingram, just can't afford it. :(

1/24 Ingram is one of the best toy Yamato ever produce. With the sale price like this, it is well worth of the money.

Even I already have the normal version already, I am very tempted to get the blue Clat version too(because the huge price drop)!

Someone convince me that I DON'T need a Roy's TV VF-1S. :lol:

You do. You need it. It's more important than water. :ph34r: I already have one MIB and I am trying to convince myself that I don't need a second to open! haha. :lol: Seriously. Someone stop me before I bankrupt myself. :blink: I should sign some sort of directive like if I become a vegetable, to just pull the plug. Well, if I buy too many Roy valks, just shoot me. :wacko:

Edited by pud333

You don't need it Mar. ^_^

I still have 100 dollars coming for Christmas. I've been leaning towards more Gunpla or a PSP (moreso Gunpla, though it seems prices have gone up), but a 1/48 roy or Nora is tempting. What's wrong with the SV-51s again? I'd love an Ingram, but still too high. Shame the YF-19 isn't up this time. Tough the YF-21 is also tempting.

Well don't bother saving for a PSP the PSP 2 is most likely coming out by the end of the year so buy your toys now and save for the other stuff later!:lol:

MWorld you have disappointed me. I came in here expecting to see the usual alarmist (but poetic) posts about the sinking of Yamato or outrage about how member X payed Y more for whatever item not too long ago :lol:

All that aside I'm pretty tempted by the armoured VF1-J. Still haven't pulled the trigger on one of those due to quality concerns among other things.

Well, let me the first one to say that a HUGE sale on Yamato items can't be a good thing :lol:

Macross is dying, and nobody want's Yamato's renditions :p

By the way, I must add that I always preorder, so I'm member X who pays Y more for every item.