Customized Toys in "TOYS" Not "Building/Customizing"

I remember everyone got all in my face when the forum for Toys was split and the "Building / Customizing" section was made. I recall being admonished not to post customs in "Toys" but now I see it happening again.

Why have the Building/Customizing section if people are going to post their customs over in Toys and not be moved where they belong?

Just wondering.

I think the Building/Customizing forum would benefit from pushing the custom threads over into it.

I remember everyone got all in my face when the forum for Toys was split and the "Building / Customizing" section was made. I recall being admonished not to post customs in "Toys" but now I see it happening again.

Why have the Building/Customizing section if people are going to post their customs over in Toys and not be moved where they belong?

Just wondering.

I think the Building/Customizing forum would benefit from pushing the custom threads over into it.

Agreed. It's not hard to figure out what a standard toy is vs. a custom. If you work on the toy to alter it, it's a custom, same thing if you paint it. Now, Yamato has Toy kits, like a hybrid. Have those been settled on where they go? Toys or Model kits, and if you finish one and want to show it off, where do you put it, in custom or model or toy section?

It's buildING and customizING.

Is it me or are the most of the topic descriptions in that section sexually suggestive?

Just finished the twins... lol.

Oh that's funny!