1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

(In all fairness to the New Unification Government, Grammier was trying to negotiate his way out of having to abide by what was essentially a strategic arms anti-proliferation treaty aimed at controllng the spread of dimensional warheads.  They can hardly be blamed for saying no, even if Grammier didn't want to hear it.)

When your nation's only viable export is highly-enriched uranium, it is hard to not take it personally when "the man" says you can't sell it to anyone.

Personally, I'd've pushed for a compromise position. Get fold drive manufacturing facilities set up on Windermere for the mass production of quartz-based fold drives. The galaxy gets a lot smaller because everyone has low-lag drives, Windermere is readily accessible to the rest of the universe, and they are the center of a thriving next-gen fold drive industry that brings mad bank to the planetary coffers. And the quartz is only exported in small amounts as part of the drives, so the NUN still has proliferation control. Everybody wins... except I think the NUN wanted exclusive control of all technology associated with fold quartz to maintain tactical superiority?

7 hours ago, JB0 said:

When your nation's only viable export is highly-enriched uranium, it is hard to not take it personally when "the man" says you can't sell it to anyone.

Based on what King Grammier VI said on the subject in The White Knight of the Black Wing, the New Unification Government wasn't just strictly regulating how much fold quartz that planets like Windermere IV were allowed to export at a time.  They also apparently exercised direct oversight of the actual mining/extraction operations themselves to ensure that no shortsighted idiot with dollar-sign wingding eyes was going to do something apocalyptically stupid like attacking a Vajra hive or recklessly invading a Protoculture ruin keeping some ridiculous superweapon from the schism war sealed.  If nothing else, it proves the New UN Gov't is learning from its mistakes and becoming rather genre-savvy.

(For their part, the Vajra aren't ones to take attacks laying down and at least one faction of ancient Protoculture realized that a Keep Out sign can be self-enforcing if it's made in the form of a swarm of heavily armed and highly aggressive self-replicating biotechnological killing machines that take violent exception to intruders.)

7 hours ago, JB0 said:

Personally, I'd've pushed for a compromise position. Get fold drive manufacturing facilities set up on Windermere for the mass production of quartz-based fold drives. The galaxy gets a lot smaller because everyone has low-lag drives, Windermere is readily accessible to the rest of the universe, and they are the center of a thriving next-gen fold drive industry that brings mad bank to the planetary coffers. And the quartz is only exported in small amounts as part of the drives, so the NUN still has proliferation control. Everybody wins... except I think the NUN wanted exclusive control of all technology associated with fold quartz to maintain tactical superiority?

I doubt it would've worked out... Windermere IV wanted to have full control over their fold quartz mining and exports.  They didn't have the technological base to manufacture their own overtechnology, so it'd be down to them and not the New UN Government to try to attract private enterprise to Windermere IV to build fold systems there.  Even then, it likely wouldn't have appeased King Grammier since the workforce would likely have been brought in from offworld to do the manufacturing and most of the money would likely end up flowing into the offworld coffers of whatever corporation set up shop there.  The net economic stimulus would probably be pretty small.

Just now, Bolt said:

This conversation brings up some interesting possibilities for the next Delta movie..

Really, I expect the next Delta movie will likely go somewhere else. 

Windermere IV was pretty comprehensively declawed at the end of Macross Delta.  Prince Heinz II was permanently out of action thanks to having abused his runes to the point that he's as infirm at age 9 as his father was at 35, they lost the Star Shrine, and the Aerial Knights took heavy losses including the Knight-Commander, the White Knight of Darwent, and several of their top aces.  The whole galaxy is wise to their plan to use their food exports to spread Var syndrome, so their economy's headed down the tubes and they've lost their exclusive business partner in the Epsilon Foundation so military procurement is a great big goose egg.

If it wasn't an agri-world, any future visit to Windermere IV would probably feature them boiling their boots for nourishment.

I know going round the speculation wheel can be fun. But it can also be boring..

having said that, my logic circuits tell me this forthcoming Delta flick is based more on the success of Walkure than anything else.  As you point out Seto, things were pretty much wrapped up for the kingdom of Windermere. 

So , with that in mind, Will Freyja be present ( or even alive),  I expect so , if only to keep the real life idol group gigging. will Mikumo mature into an even more powerful force? Will they go down the rabbit hole deeper with red herring lady M?

And what about Xaos? Will they even be around? As I’ve said before, it would be great to see Mirage move up in rank and ability. We know the VF-31 will be around , it’s also about selling toys and wearing out those molds ..

Many more questions , but we don’t know what’s in the writers minds . It could just be some new antagonist that comes out of nowhere that’s Xaos and Walküre must defeat to save the day..

15 minutes ago, Bolt said:

I know going round the speculation wheel can be fun. But it can also be boring... having said that, my logic circuits tell me this forthcoming Delta flick is based more on the success of Walkure than anything else.

If your logic circuits came to any other conclusion, I'd be recommending you contact a service technician immediately.

Another Macross Delta movie didn't make sense... it made cents, as in "dollars and".

So , with that in mind, Will Freyja be present ( or even alive),  I expect so , if only to keep the real life idol group gigging. will Mikumo mature into an even more powerful force?

Given that Macross Delta is more or less just an overwrought commercial for Walkure's CDs, you can expect all five to be present and contractually immune from anything that might constitute more than superficial character development.  Can't do anything that might make the girls less marketable as waifu material after all. :rolleyes:

Will they go down the rabbit hole deeper with red herring lady M?

Oh, undoubtedly... the only question there is whether it'll be all tease and denial or just a messy finish that leaves everyone unsatisfied.

And what about Xaos? Will they even be around? As I’ve said before, it would be great to see Mirage move up in rank and ability. We know the VF-31 will be around , it’s also about selling toys and wearing out those molds ..

Xaos will be around.  It's an interstellar conglomerate whose star has been on the rise for the last decade or so.  The entertainment division managing Walkure and the other Tactical Sound Units and the PMC division providing security personnel in the Brisingr globular cluster are just two of their many business ventures.  Their main business ventures are in fold navigation (cargo/passenger transport?) and fold communications.  They've been in business for 50+ years, so they're not gonna vanish overnight.

The VF-31's going to be around for a while, even if we don't necessarily see it, since it's tipped to be next main fighter for the Brisingr Alliance NUNS when it's formally adopted two or three years down the line (c.2069-2070) and we can expect it'll get twenty or more years in that role before its replacement starts to be phased in.  I'm inclined to wonder if it will wind up being widely adopted, since it's a latecomer to the 5th Generation and by all accounts the VF-24 and VF-25 made considerable inroads in that field already.

Many more questions , but we don’t know what’s in the writers minds.

The writing quality of Delta's second half suggests pocket lint and a particularly exhausted gerbil.

As you may well know. Nothing can withstand prolonged exposure without fading, Macross toys being no exception.

The Perceval is a beautiful bird, would be a shame to have it turn some awful color after 6 months.(I’m guessing)

maybe you could give it a clear coat of something to extend the UV resistance.

Try asking again somewhere in the Toy category, you’re sure to get a lot more responses. Some of the toy heads probably don’t even browse this category.

Speaking of sun and fading... I recently discovered a Bandai Rigado that I had accidentally left on a downstairs window frame (long story short: earthquake damage repairs), and all the decals facing outside were faded (especially the reds).  The plastic doesn't appear to have faded/yellowed, but keep in mind that thicker plastic usually takes longer to show discolouration.

What about a 'throwaway' VF?  Something that doesn't matter if it falls off the desk and breaks, or becomes discoloured from the sun, etc.  Like one of the Mecha Collection VFs?

4 hours ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

I have a window seat at work but I want to bring in a valkyrie to display on my desk, I know a white one would be a bad idea because of yellowing; but what about the darker ones like the YF-29B?

You could get a display box for it with UV-filtering glass/plexiglass.

VF-25 was said to be Kawamori's second, more informed, wiser attempt at redoing the VF-1. Frontier have some parallelism with DYRL, with an even more alien antagonist forces.

VF-31 was stated somewhere to be the same approach about both the VF-11 and VF-19. Delta also have some parallelism with 7 if you think of Pretty Glasses as Geperunichi, particularly at the end.

So second Delta movie will feature Fire Bomber against illegal galactic whaling. I mean, Walküre going full environmentally conscious. Or something like that.

On 4/10/2019 at 8:04 AM, blackconvoy_D01 said:

I have a window seat at work but I want to bring in a valkyrie to display on my desk, I know a white one would be a bad idea because of yellowing; but what about the darker ones like the YF-29B?

That is still a very expensive thing to subject to UV damage. I recommend smaller inexpensive things to display like the Bandai Macross mission gachapon.

Concerning the Vajra, which got me thinking from another thread, we’re talking about a VERY old species here. And masssively powerful. I remember that coming across so obviously as the 171’s in Frontier were getting decimated and cruisers as well. 

My noob question , which I’m sure has been covered somewhere,(sorry)..

The Vajra are bio mechanical in nature(?)

where do they draw their power source from? Are they just going around the Galaxy/Universe collecting fold wave energy ? Are they “pollinating” the Galaxy/Universe? Or what?

Seto probably will come in shortly with the correct answer, but I suspect they have a natural version of what is the basis of the Fold Organs the Protoculture built into the EVIL series weapons (the biomechanical creatures that would ultimately be taken over by the Protodeviln... well not all of them, the one of Oroborous stayed hidden for a while. Also the Bird-Human might be one too... but it was made a lot later I think). Basically they are naturally derived biomechanical fold reactors. For the Vajra, they run off of fold quartz so they are massively efficient. We also know the Vajra can "mine" (eat) natural fold carbon and the rare natural fold quartz and basically refine it in their bodies. This is why in Frontier the best source for fold quartz was dead Vajra.

17 minutes ago, Bolt said:

The Vajra are bio mechanical in nature(?)

The Vajra aren't constructs... as far as we know they evolved naturally up to the point where the Vajra developed to the point of having control over their own development.

They've made biotechnology part of their own genome, to the point that they naturally possess things like energy converting armor, gravity control, and heavy quantum beam weaponry.  Like Tyranids, but not hostile.

17 minutes ago, Bolt said:

where do they draw their power source from? Are they just going around the Galaxy/Universe collecting fold wave energy ? Are they “pollinating” the Galaxy/Universe? Or what?

Exactly how their metabolism works is a bit of a mystery, but their more exotic, energy-intensive biotechnology is supposedly powered by a fold dimensional energy conversion organ.  The way it's described, they're pulling energy directly out of super dimension space, giving them a power source with finite output but infinite endurance.  This can only be done using fold quartz, so the Vajra mine fold carbon and process it into fold quartz using their queen forms.

Both the Protoculture and Humanity have tried their hand at imitating that biotechnology.  The Evil-series bioweapons that would become the bodies of the Protodeviln were powered by the Protoculture's first try at fold dimensional energy conversion, which accidentally trapped energy beings from fold space in their bodies.  The Birdhuman is powered by a perfected form of the technology.  The YF-29's fold wave system was also capable of fold dimensional energy conversion when it was active.

As there already has been instances of trying to control or harness the Vajra multiple times, they’ve left (the Galaxy?)

But I’m sure NUNS ( and maybe SMS &..) have “samples” of Vajra locked up somewhere for “research” peurposes..

We saw what happened when Frontier tried to hold a specimen..

And  did the sinister (AI?) collective of Galaxy survive?  Whatever’s left of Galaxy is still out there..?

There’s no hint or circumstantial evidence the Protoculture were wiped or driven out by messing with the Vajra?

BTW happy Easter...”a gold fish left a Lincoln log in my sock drawer..” :p

Edited by Bolt

28 minutes ago, Bolt said:

As there already has been instances of trying to control or harness the Vajra multiple times, they’ve left (the Galaxy?)

Well, a Vajra hive left the galaxy to mate with another hive elsewhere... but there are still Vajra living in the Milky Way galaxy after the events of Macross Frontier.

We've seen them twice since, once in Macross 30: Voices Across the Galaxy on Uroboros in 2060 and once in Macross Delta Gaiden: Macross E on Pipure in 2062.  They were just living on Uroboros, but the one specimen on Pipure was a Vajra soldier drone that the Epsilon Foundation had captured on behalf of Zelgar Heavy Industries for their research on weapons applications of fold songs.

But I’m sure NUNS ( and maybe SMS &..) have “samples” of Vajra locked up somewhere for “research” peurposes..

Oh, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Federal New UN Forces and various local ones had Vajra carcasses on ice for study.

Waste not, want not, the Vajra had some pretty darn sophisticated biotechnology and the New UN Government very definitely wants the means to refine fold carbon into fold quartz to eliminate the need to mine the stuff from Protoculture ruins or extract it from Vajra carcasses.

And  did the sinister (AI?) collective of Galaxy survive?  Whatever’s left of Galaxy is still out there..?

The Galaxy executives were definitely flesh-and-blood people.  

The Macross Frontier TV series is a bit vague about whether they're all actually in the Macross Galaxy fleet or are all over the place and conferring via zero-time fold communications, but at least some of them are implied to have survived aboard Macross Galaxy's Mainland city ship when the Battle Frontier destroyed Battle Galaxy.  In the movie version, Brera gets to kill some of them by blasting them point-blank with a heavy quantum beam cannon but some likely survived by being elsewhere.

Since mind control was explicitly in play, it's not clear how accountable Macross Galaxy's surviving population can be held for their actions in 2059.  

There’s no hint or circumstantial evidence the Protoculture were wiped or driven out by messing with the Vajra?

None.  The ancient Protoculture are heavily implied to have revered the Vajra and studied them extensively, but there's no indication that they ever came into conflict with them.

The Protoculture were all but totally wiped out in the conflict between their Zentradi Army and the Protodeviln's Supervision Army, with the surviving population gradually dwindling until it disappeared.

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

The Protoculture were all but totally wiped out in the conflict between their Zentradi Army and the Protodeviln's Supervision Army, with the surviving population gradually dwindling until it disappeared.

That somewhat puzzles me. Someone had to imprison the Protodeviln somewhere in time, and given Zentran and Meltran reaction to Protodeviln mere presence, points to Protoculture itself. So protoculture survived that conflict. Being destroyed by traps left, their Zentran minions or even an unknown still free Protodeviln that wasn't imprisoned but destroyed or banished in some other place or way is a possibility.

Other possibility, however, is lack of communication between surviving pockets leading to genetic diversity and maybe even forgetting their true origins. Or mixing with local population.

Spoiler

...as at least some Mayan Islanders are implied to have at least a Protoculture ancestor, with high probability all of humanity does, with lower and greater traits present individual to individual.

That probably isn't an Earthling exclusive.

6 minutes ago, Aries Turner said:

That somewhat puzzles me. Someone had to imprison the Protodeviln somewhere in time, and given Zentran and Meltran reaction to Protodeviln mere presence, points to Protoculture itself. So protoculture survived that conflict.

The Supervision Army didn't cease to exist just because its leaders were captured.

Over 85% of the Protoculture's total galactic population was lost in the first nine months of the conflict, and when the Protoculture's newly discovered anima spiritia captured and imprisoned the Protodeviln approximately three months later it didn't free any of their hundreds of billions of brainwashed Protoculture and Zentradi troops in the Supervision Army.  All they really achieved was to gain a strategic advantage over the Supervision Army by removing the highest level of their chain of command.  The devastated Stellar Republic slowly fell apart and its Protoculture population went extinct while the Zentradi and Supervision Army spent the next 500 millennia (and counting) energetically trying to destroy each other as they'd been ordered to do by their now-absent masters.

That war between the Supervision Army and Zentradi Army is still going on.  The First Space War started because a Supervision Army gunship fleeing from a defeat by the Zentradi Army happened to crash on Earth.  The mission to capture the first Zentradi factory satellite for the New UN Gov't after the war had them stumble upon a recent battlefield in that ongoing war and discover another mostly intact Supervision Army derelict.

42 minutes ago, Sildani said:

This early history is posted somewhere online, right, Seto?

Right on the Macross Compendium's timeline.

Edit: the article title for it is "Before 1 BC"

Edited by Seto Kaiba

2 hours ago, Sildani said:

This early history is posted somewhere online, right, Seto?

http://sdfyodogawa.mywebcommunity.org/Stats/Statistics/Sourcebook/Timeline1945.php#protoculture

What you seek is all the text in green (ignore the text in black—it's unofficial [not canon]).

• 2 weeks later...

So several armor packages and VF models seem to have been designed with anti- Vajra ordinance capabilities . I’m thinking of the Frontier Tornado package and the YF-29 Durandal specifically. Although I’m sure I’m missing a few others here .

I’m sure there’s a modular quality to these,as in most cases for fighting machines, but is there a need to change these weapons out when fighting non Vajra?

It may depend on exactly what the enemies being engaged will be, but these high powered weapons, I assume, would tear hell outta most anything else..

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

So several armor packages and VF models seem to have been designed with anti- Vajra ordinance capabilities . I’m thinking of the Frontier Tornado package and the YF-29 Durandal specifically. Although I’m sure I’m missing a few others here .

The New UN Forces' assessment of the Vajra's capabilities after first contact was made in 2040 was far and away the biggest factor that determined the military's requirements for a 5th Generation Variable Fighter development program.  Having capabilities sufficient to oppose the Vajra was the underlying goal of the YF-24 and YF-24 Evolution programs that were the basis for all other 5th Generation VFs, so it could be said that the VF-24, VF-25, YF-26, VF-27, YF-29, YF-30, VF-31, and Sv-262 were all designed with anti-Vajra capabilities.  Naturally a lot of their hardware was designed with that goal in mind as well.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

I’m sure there’s a modular quality to these,as in most cases for fighting machines, but is there a need to change these weapons out when fighting non Vajra?

It may depend on exactly what the enemies being engaged will be, but these high powered weapons, I assume, would tear hell outta most anything else..

There is some circumstantial evidence that would suggest anti-Vajra grade munitions are not standard issue.

In Ep.6 in Macross Frontier, as the fleet is preparing to launch its mission to rescue the fleeing Macross Galaxy NUNS ships from Vajra attack there's passing mention made to loading special anti-Vajra ammunition.  Later on, the VF-171-II's operated by the Macross Frontier NUNS are suddenly scoring kills left and right on Vajra soldier forms with the weapons that had previously been ineffective against them in the first episode, suggesting that they too traded up to a more powerful grade of ammunition suitable for use against the Vajra.

Of course, once 5th Generation VFs become the standard that grade of ammunition will likely become the norm.

17 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

so it could be said that the VF-24, VF-25, YF-26, VF-27, YF-29, YF-30, VF-31, and Sv-262 were all designed with anti-Vajra capabilities.

YF-26 ?

Is this covered in one of the Master Files? Iirc the YF-24 was the basis for most of the VF’s you listed. Was the YF-26 an attempt to diverge from this or focus on different capabilities ?

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

YF-26 ?

Is this covered in one of the Master Files?

It's mentioned in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-25 Messiah.  

Macross the Ride bandied about (unsubstantiated) rumors of a YF-28 under development in Macross Galaxy, though that turned out to actually be the production-intent VF-27 that we know and love from Macross Frontier.  (The YF-27 that appears in the light novel is essentially a deliberately underperforming unit trotted out to mislead as to the capability level of the production-intent design, while the rumored YF-28 was supposed to be an uber-VF on roughly the same level as the Frontier fleet's YF-29 program.)

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Iirc the YF-24 was the basis for most of the VF’s you listed. Was the YF-26 an attempt to diverge from this or focus on different capabilities ?

The VF-25 Master File book describes the VF-25's development as having been part of a three fleet joint 5th Generation VF development program called "Project Triangler". 

Each of the three fleets - Macross Frontier, Macross Olympia, and Macross Galaxy - was to develop, build, and demonstrate a prototype 5th Generation VF in a competition, the winner of which was to be adopted as the next main variable fighter of all three emigrant fleets.  The YF-26 was Macross Olympia's prototype, which dropped out of the competition relatively early.  Macross Galaxy wasn't exactly participating earnestly, so the winning YF-25 design ended up being adopted by Macross Frontier and Macross Olympia as the VF-25.

20 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

It's mentioned in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-25 Messiah.  

Ah so..

20 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Each of the three fleets - Macross Frontier, Macross Olympia, and Macross Galaxy - was to develop, build, and demonstrate a prototype 5th Generation VF in a competition, the winner of which was to be adopted as the next main variable fighter of all three emigrant fleets.

So Shinsei Industries YF-25 was developed on behalf of Frontier? 

Was  Shinsei Industries contracted by Frontier?

Guld Works  developed the VF-27 as a Galaxy owned manufacturer/ developer?

Do you know which VF manufacturer/ developer produced the YF-26 ? Are they Olympia owned or were they contracted?

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

So Shinsei Industries YF-25 was developed on behalf of Frontier? 

Development of the YF-25 Prophecy was undertaken within the Macross Frontier fleet as a joint venture by branch offices of Shinsei Industry and Legodt & Angeloni Industries (L.A.I.) that are located in the fleet.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Was Shinsei Industries contracted by Frontier?

Shinsei and L.A.I. were selected by the Macross Frontier fleet government and the fleet's New UN Forces to develop the fleet's next-generation fighter prototype together.

The Macross Frontier fleet government apparently had some pretty good ties with Shinsei given that they're also known to have built (under license) over 150 VF-19's in the late 2050s and Shinsei also played a role in the development of the Macross Quarter-class.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Guld Works  developed the VF-27 as a Galaxy owned manufacturer/ developer?

The "Guld Works" is the Macross Galaxy corporation's in-house variable fighter development projects group.  

In practice, they're the equivalent of (and named for) the Lockheed Martin "Skunkworks" that handles development of that company's advanced development projects including both experimental aircraft and military programs.  (Well, OK, they're also named for Guld Goa Bowman, the infamous General Galaxy civilian test pilot who bravely gave his life to defeat an out-of-control unmanned fighter on Earth in 2040, but the Skunkworks are what inspired the name format.)

Macross Galaxy is an emigrant fleet governed by a corporation with the same name.  They're a subsidiary of the General Galaxy corporation that was set up as a colossal flying lab to evaluate bleeding edge overtechnology... presumably intended as a way to compartmentalize questionable research and development programs that would have raised eyebrows or garnered unwanted attention and regulatory oversight otherwise.  It's basically a flying private version of Area-51 in that regard.  They didn't need to solicit any other corporation to help them because the Macross Galaxy corporation's portfolio included all the necessary resources to handle development of a next-gen variable fighter internally.

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Do you know which VF manufacturer/ developer produced the YF-26 ? Are they Olympia owned or were they contracted?

I've only done a partial translation of the book, but I haven't seen any citation of a manufacturer for the YF-26.

Presumably it was one or more corporations with local presences in the Macross Olympia fleet, though it's indicated that the YF-26 was developed to rather different requirements based on the fleet's interest in overtechnology from Protoculture ruins rather than the overwhelming focus on the Vajra possessed by the Frontier and Galaxy fleets.

Just now, Focslain said:

Did a quick google search and came up empty except for an image of a YF26 "Specter" on deviant art.

Was there ever a picture/sketch of the 26 and if so can we see it?

None, I'm afraid.  It seems to exist only as a textual mention in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-25 Messiah's description of the VF-25's development.

The only non-VF-25 pictures in that section of the book are of the YF-24-2, a VF-19F and VF-22S with NUNS markings, a YF-29 (incl. a version in SW-XA II colors), and a VF-27 in plain NUNS heraldry.

(I saw that pic on DeviantArt... looks like a frigging Arwing from Star Fox.  The other fun one that turned up on a Google Image search for YF-26 was the YF-27-5 Shahar-F from Macross the Ride misidentified as "YF-26 Seraphim".)

1 minute ago, Bolt said:

I couldn’t find anything on it yesterday. 

But now I wanna go thru my copy of VFMF and find that YF-24 picture..

Pages 18 and 19.

7 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

None, I'm afraid.  It seems to exist only as a textual mention in Variable Fighter Master File: VF-25 Messiah's description of the VF-25's development.

The only non-VF-25 pictures in that section of the book are of the YF-24-2, a VF-19F and VF-22S with NUNS markings, a YF-29 (incl. a version in SW-XA II colors), and a VF-27 in plain NUNS heraldry.

(I saw that pic on DeviantArt... looks like a frigging Arwing from Star Fox.  The other fun one that turned up on a Google Image search for YF-26 was the YF-27-5 Shahar-F from Macross the Ride misidentified as "YF-26 Seraphim".)

Thanks for checking.

• 2 weeks later...