Bandai DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie

UN Spacy

Wow! I checked after I placed my order and it was still available. Bandai really is sitting on a gold mine here.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Hmm, you're correct. They normally send the order aknolwledemnet email immediately then the order confirmation later, but I didn't get either. Maybe I didn't get one after all.

Chris

Oh, the 29 isn't even showing on the page anymore either! Maybe that has something to do with it.

Chris

If you guys successfully went through the checkout process, you should be fine. Maybe get confirmation within next few hours or by tomorrow at latest. Regardless, nothing you can do about it now. Emailing them is useless if you want an immediate response. They usually respond to emails in a day or two.

Yeah I figured as much, but looking at their FAQ they say to email them if you got no email at all, so I sent them an email anyway.

Chris

Doesn't hurt to take extra precautions :)

I put my order in at 3am last night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Still no email as of this morning though. I was up late last night and caught it just in time. 15 minutes later they took it down

I wonder if it's just a lot of scalpers out there buying all available quantities or just that the numbers are so limited that the few ppl who happened to be watching during those 15 minutes got them all.......

I mean, 3AM in CA, 6AM in NY, pretty much none of us in US would be in front of the computer.

Yeah, I was only up because of my kids, had to get my son ready for school + plus the both of them always get up early. After I get his lunch made I do a quick search.

Chris

I came home really late and dutifully checked like I've been doing since the announcement. I fear it might not have gone through though. I'm trying to get one before all the flippers do. I have no intention of selling the thing and I'll be damned to pay those prices on eBay.

Heads up, ladies and gentlemen, hlj confirmed both orders. I placed two in my sleep deprived panic so I am cancelling one. Hopefully one of you fine folk get the one I am cancelling.....as long as you ain't some dirty flipper/scalper. :)

Edited by xrentonx

f^ck... <_< Can't believe I missed the order again. Why does Bandai make it so difficult to buy a damn toy. /sniff

Low stock + Huge demand + Preorders going up during the day in Japan, which means middle of the night in North America = many, many sad pandas.